The things I have done because of Madonna...

mnino

A timeline of shit that I've done:

Sent to the principal's office

Stole Star Hits magazines

Wrote an article about her for my middle school newspaper

Worked-out to my last breath to have the same body

While bowling, did the Papa Don't Preach dance steps. I got applauded for that one.

Spent whole pay checks

Filled up two credit cards

Stood for hours in freezing weather

Made a zillion poster boards from magazine cut-outs

Stood in line waiting to buy SEX book

Drove miles and miles and miles

Lied to two different bosses at work

Casually went searching for her house in London. I didn't put too much effort into this one because it was just too creepy.

Stood in line hours in front of HMV to see her mini-AL show

Spent hours and hours on Madonna forums (MMad, the Village, this one)

Dated a guy I barely liked only because he liked her

Cried when I thought I wouldn't be able to get Sticky & Sweet tickets (I ended up getting them)

Had a panic attack while driving to the MDNA concert in San Jose because we hit fog

Fought with a million different people for her honor

When I was in the 7th grade, I flashed my dick to one of the boys in my school bus, so that he'd give me his autographed vinyl of I'm Breathless.

Three weeks later I realized it was a fake :mellow:

When I was in the 7th grade, I flashed my dick to one of the boys in my school bus, so that he'd give me his autographed vinyl of I'm Breathless.

Three weeks later I realized it was a fake :mellow:

Bless your heart

A timeline of shit that I've done:

Sent to the principal's office

Stole Star Hits magazines

Wrote an article about her for my middle school newspaper

Worked-out to my last breath to have the same body

While bowling, did the Papa Don't Preach dance steps. I got applauded for that one.

Spent whole pay checks

Filled up two credit cards

Stood for hours in freezing weather

Made a zillion poster boards from magazine cut-outs

Stood in line waiting to buy SEX book

Drove miles and miles and miles

Lied to two different bosses at work

Casually went searching for her house in London. I didn't put too much effort into this one because it was just too creepy.

Stood in line hours in front of HMV to see her mini-AL show

Spent hours and hours on Madonna forums (MMad, the Village, this one)

Cried when I thought I wouldn't be able to get Sticky & Sweet tickets (I ended up getting them)

Had a panic attack while driving to the MDNA concert in San Jose because we hit fog

Fought with a million different people for her honor

Wow WeboGirl - you are a Superfan. :thumbsup::clap:

I'm currently applying for several universities in Paris and I just used a quote from "Spotlight" in my cover letters. I hope it will pay :elite:

630530tumblrmtd9mtHBx61rtg76ko1250.gif

I'm a M fan since 2005 (thank you Confessions Tour but i listen to M music since the 80's...

• Introducing M "fever" and career to my closest friends (i can say that more than a half are now Fans! :D)
  • Putting my entire class dancing over Hung Up! (very proud of that!)
  • Learning and teaching (completly drunk) the Hung Up and "My Sugar is Rawwww" moves to friends and unknown people at the disco (thank you vodka);
  • Request M songs each time i go to disco (specially during Hard Candy Era... The local DJ enjoyed so much the reaction of people that he decided to introduce 4M and GITM to the original setlist ) - Very proud of this...
  • Filled up my credit card to attend the SS Tour in Lisboa and MDNA in Coimbra,
  • Drove for 8 hours to attend the MDNA Tour and go work the day after without sleep;
  • Standing up 10 hours without drinking or going to WC to guarantee the best place in SST GC. :D
  • Standing up during 8 hours to have the perfect spot for MDNA Tour;
  • Buy all the original albums since the very beginning of M career;
  • Buy 5 RH deluxe version + 2 Super Deluxe Version + Itunes album (3 of Deluxe were gifts, actually);
  • Flying to Barcelona to attend the the RH tour;
  • Not doing my work and spend the half of the afternoon on MNation... ^^
Edited by ARCPort1

:lol: I would never date a fellow Madonna fan. I enjoy very much showing Madonna stuff to my dates or boyfriends that they've never seen or heard before and it's always nice when they like it or when they look at me with that "you are obsessed, aren't you?" look. :D

As my final project for grade 10 religions class, I wrote a report on Madonna that was 27 pages of text long. I also made a website with relevant pics & vids to go with it.

16 & jobless at the time, I sold my Playstation 1 and all games (yeah, outdated but it was the only console I had) so I could buy the Celebration CD/DVD on the days they came out.

Omg, I just remembered that for a while as a kid I would look for pictures of Madonna in magazines at the library and stealthily cut them out. What. :huh:

I had a fling with a guy for two weeks only because he had the biggest M shrine in his living room.
I had to look at his life-size M cut out during her Confessions Era (No idea where he got it from) while kissing him

Omg, I just remembered that for a while as a kid I would look for pictures of Madonna in magazines at the library and stealthily cut them out. What. :huh:

That reminds me,this is indirectly related to Madonna,in the 6th grade I went to library and searched for books on yoga and if I found anything with pictures demonstrating poses I would rip them off and take them home....Madonna got me into a yoga journey at a young age :(

madonna-yoga.jpg