The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

she looked 20 years younger for starters with the straight hair......honey keep it that way and it was sooooo long wow beautful! Granny curls are gone or for tonight atleast!

great performance and the crowd was really into it too!

Loved it!

I'm glad the performance was intimate, the general public seem to love that kind of stuff, and they all love Taylor too so hopefully GT will get a boost now.

Madonna looked flawless.

I know... but she could make this song BIG with a BIG SPETACLE! not this boring crap with Taylor Fucking Swift.... its so fucking boring for an awards show, it feels like she didn't perform at all :manson:

Madonna doesn't always have to come of a disco ball for a performance to be considered good.

She sang her heart out.

You need to leave.

I can't believe you people are honestly raving this sing along guitar crap with Taylor Swift.... this is an awards show not a random tv performance between an interview!! why not make a huge spectacle for Ghosttown?? :megamanson:

That was perfect for this venue. She looked amazing, sang the hell out of the song and there was just the right amount of Taylor to grab headlines but not overshadow Madonna and her fantastic new single.

Madonna doesn't always have to come of a disco ball for a performance to be considered good.

You need to leave.

:clap:

She is a SINGER after all. And a damn fine one at that.

Just in case you're bi curious.

1. 5' 5" (1.65 m)
    Madonna, Height
  1. 5' 10" (1.78 m)
    Taylor Swift, Height

I know... but she could make this song BIG with a BIG SPETACLE! not this boring crap with Taylor Fucking Swift.... its so fucking boring for an awards show, it feels like she didn't perform at all :manson:

Hear what your saying, but it was actually very good for promo for ageist market.

I'm going to sleep now! I feel blessed by this performance! I'll sleep like a baby for sure!! Goddess Madonna so gorgeous and EPIC!! Love her so much! :inlove: Good night mothafuckers!

I can't believe you people are honestly raving this sing along guitar crap with Taylor Swift.... this is an awards show not a random tv performance between an interview!! why not make a huge spectacle for Ghosttown?? :megamanson:

It was a huge spectacle. Leave already.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

RITALIN-2.jpg

Girl, the Tidy Bowl Man awaits your fate.

Plus, spelling is key.

So you want her to perform Holy Water or SEX? (That would be great though :lol:)

Guest bluejean

Great vocals from our Queen!

The addition of Taylor was pretty pointless. It would have made more sense if she sang a harmony on the chorus or something.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO MTRIBE.

She sang her heart out.

You need to leave.

Leave because i think it was boring as hell? :huh:

Thanks guys for the video!!!

She looked amazing and the vocals were stunning to the most part!!! Great energy too. And thank god Toilet kept her mouth shut!

Just what I needed, now I can go to bed in calmness :)

great performance, best of the night by far by the queen...would not go by crowd reaction as they pretty much reacted well to all the acts lol,,,,nonetheless still nice to see.

tumblr_lxuvijhJLI1r186uoo1_500.gif

Because she is a fucking singer performing a SONG and doesn't need to do anything ELSE. SINGER. SONG. And we like to hear her SING her SONGS. Jesus. Always some fucker to be negative. This place lately.

Madonna showed everyone that she CAN sing and that she sings live, plus it was a performance full of emotion and Taylor was a nice add to the performance.

Dont feed the troll!!! Ignore the troll, not meeeeee!!!!! :laugh: I said good night mathafuckers!

Leave because i think it was boring as hell? :huh:

What the fuck did you honestly expect out of a performance of Ghosttown? It's a ballad which means the most we can ask for is that Madonna sings her heart out which she just did.

omg somebody please ban this rodent.