The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Hear what your saying, but it was actually very good for promo for ageist market.

I wish she didn't hear those critics shouting for her to tone her act down... :(

Leave because i think it was boring as hell? :huh:

Why would you say it was boring? GT is her latest single. What do you expect to hear from her?

Seriously. Plus, it's the 2nd iHeart awards.

blockbuster vid awards, anybody?

jeez.

OMG I remember that! JLO performed her Hex Hector remix of Waiting for tonight on that awards show

So you want her to perform Holy Water or SEX? (That would be great though :lol:)

That would be awesome :lmao:

But i really think Ghosttown had the potential to be a HUGE spetacle performance like Frozen on DWT :dazed:

The queen said she wanted the songs on RH to sound great with just an acoustic guitar, and that's what she's done!

Madonna fans are bi-polar. i swear

"OMG WHY DOES MADONNA ALWAYS HAVE TO PERFORM DANCE SONGS AND TRY TO ACT YOUNGER"

"UGGGGH OMG THAT WAS BORING. SHE JUST SAT THERE> WHY DOES MADONNA HAVE TO TRY TO APPEASE HER CRITICS AND NOT ACT SEXY!"

hahahaha. ya'll crack me up

What the fuck did you honestly expect out of a performance of Ghosttown? It's a ballad which means the most we can ask for is that Madonna sings her heart out which she just did.

omg somebody please ban this rodent.

Ban why? You are fucking nuts!

Guest Medoner

Gonna bring out the elephant in the room which is, she simply looked so much better and yes a lot younger with her hair like that. Not being ageist, i just think it fits her much better. Thats a huge part of what made me happy since ive thought she has looked really good in all promo this time but even in some ellen clips her makeup and hair has made her look a little older, a little less of what madonna looks like now

Madonna fans are bi-polar. i swear

"OMG WHY DOES MADONNA ALWAYS HAVE TO PERFORM DANCE SONGS AND TRY TO ACT YOUNGER"

"UGGGGH OMG THAT WAS BORING. SHE JUST SAT THERE> WHY DOES MADONNA HAVE TO TRY TO APPEASE HER CRITICS AND NOT ACT SEXY!"

hahahaha. ya'll crack me up

Welcome to MNation!

O

M

G

HER FUCKING FACE!!!! Her face has been amazing this whole era, but OMG she looked 30 years old!!!!!! Amazing make up, amazing her.

Now, let's move on to THAT FUCKING HAIR!!!! OOOMMMGGGGG!!!!! she's killing me, she looks sooooo gooooood with that hairdo!!!

And finally, SHE SOUNDED FUCKING GREAT!!! Yes, shaky and nervious at the beggining, but after the first chorus she was on fucking fire!!!!

Oh, Taylor? Hi girl. You were nice.

Yes. I would like GT with a whole orchestra etc but this was just as perfect and I actually love how Taylor was dressed. Even M. I actually enjoyed the two. I have never hated Taylor. I just don't want M with these youngings because I am sick of the insults but fuck the haters. This was excellent.