The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

I hate her team, I really really do. Can they EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!? DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND UPLOAD THE FUCKING VIDEO ALREADY!

tweet it to them! i have as well! they don't do shit otherwise!

I hate her team, I really really do. Can they EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!? DO YOUR DAMN JOB AND UPLOAD THE FUCKING VIDEO ALREADY!

Tweet to them! Tag Guy, interscope, Taylor's team!

Can we celebrate this amazing performance and leave the meldowns about Youtube views (that would change nothing) for another thread?

That bitch looks soooo good with long hair, she slayed the world again :queenbitch:

Exactly, they uploaded the Brits performance very fast and it did nothing. The only thing what will do wonders is if Madonna recalls her early beginning and starts sucking cocks from this iHearts exec. to have some radio deal. Mike Tyson can suck cocks too to the gay ones.

Problem solved

Guest PRPapi

Re-watching her performance and seeing all these beautiful pics of Madonna looking so perfectly, fuckin' hot has, literally, made me hard! I can't remember the last time Madonna actually gave me an erection! LOL! But, DAMN, she looks so freakin GORGEOUS...I wanna fuck her so bad! Ha!

Saw the performance live last night with my whole family, and we were ALL clapping at the end of it. It was PERFECT. Even my wife, who can't stand M, recognized that it was great and said: "Now, THAT'S what she should be doing instead of trying to go on stage and act like a teenager. She actually looked and sounded decent!" For my wife, that basically means she LOVED it. HA!

And, although I'm not a Swift fan, what M did there with her was GENIUS and Taylor did well with her guitar playing and with her not trying to take over in any way. It was smart, perfect and they had great chemistry! And, her voice? WHAT?!?!? Insane! This woman continues to impress me beyond belief even 26 years into my fandom.

There's NO ONE like her...NO ONE!

Re-watching her performance and seeing all these beautiful pics of Madonna looking so perfectly, fuckin' hot has, literally, made me hard! I can't remember the last time Madonna actually gave me an erection! LOL! But, DAMN, she looks so freakin GORGEOUS...I wanna fuck her so bad! Ha!

Saw the performance live last night with my whole family, and we were ALL clapping at the end of it. It was PERFECT. Even my wife, who can't stand M, recognized that it was great and said: "Now, THAT'S what she should be doing instead of trying to go on stage and act like a teenager. She actually looked and sounded decent!" For my wife, that basically means she LOVED it. HA!

And, although I'm not a Swift fan, what M did there with her was GENIUS and Taylor did well with her guitar playing and with her not trying to take over in any way. It was smart, perfect and they had great chemistry! And, her voice? WHAT?!?!? Insane! This woman continues to impress me beyond belief even 26 years into my fandom.

There's NO ONE like her...NO ONE!

image.gif