The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Her hair and dress are so fresh, she looks amazing. Although at the time I loved the Grammys outfits, having seen this, I wish she had gone for something more on the lines of this. I loved the Brits performance outfit, but the Grammys she somehow looked older and shorter and dare I say heavier!?

This is crazy!!!! Is the perf on Vevo yet?

of course not! rihanna uploaded it right away on Vevo but as always team madonna are lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep bothering them to upload it!

this is the best era for me in ages, simply because those hideous cheeks are GONE

This!! I don't care if she doesn't have a top ten single in the US or UK, as long as her horrible balloon cheeks are gone for good

All the websites are talking about it. Even when her sales are low, her name stays strong.

She looks fucking incredible.

loved loved loved this!

as a maturing madonna fan who's followed her since the 90's, (i'm 35 now) i'm starting to prefer these kind of stripped down performances that showcase her vocal talents, rather than the big dance numbers where she's straining to sing and dance at the same time.

i want more!!!

of course not! rihanna uploaded it right away on Vevo but as always team madonna are lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep bothering them to upload it!

I kinda feel sometimes that her team is her own enemy.

New let's hope Clear Channel/iHeart will premiere the GhostTown video with the same deal they did with GMAYL : on street billboards, websites and a one week radio deal (at least)! That would be perfect! :inlove:

:nervous: :nervous:

ok don't kill me but this dress look like something Kim Kardashian would wear.

It actually goes with the Joanne of Arc aesthetic

Not that different in fabric from the MDNA third segment outfit

With a slutty twist

Guest Medoner

Yeah seriously why dont they up the performances in time? Even i dont care about them as much like 5 days later because ive seen it uploaded by other people 5 times.