The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

It was the best performance of Ghosttown and she hasn't looked this good since 2006! Taylor complimented her in the best possible way! Smart move on m part!

Fantastic performance that saved this award mess!
She looks absolutely flawless!

All the press is talking about it and people seem to love the song and performance.

You just cannot dislike this woman.

Cant wait for the video!! :biggrin:

Edited by ARCPort1

Madonna STILL cant name a Taylor Swift song :lmao:

Madonna can't name half of her own songs!

But I loved taylor on stage, she was really into it, maybe M should hire her as a full time Monte replacement.

wow!!! fantastic!!! and that camera movement at the beginning...

and that "thank you....thank you......[i said i like you...you're the singer with that name....]"

iHeart%2B(21).jpgiHeart%2B(12).jpg

iHeart%2B(15).jpg

I love that dress. Its much better than the JR outfit. But please no more transparence dresses in the future.

And Taylor, that picture would have been wonderful if only you could manaage to close your mouth, but still i luv ya.

iHeart%2B(15).jpg

:lol: @ M's face. M was like bitch, I can't deal with your oversized head. Your work as guitarist was done. Move along!

WOW! Amazing performance! Brilliant! Perfect voice, and Taylor is sweet (we should support singers who love Madonna, why hate them? Do you prefer copycats and haters?).

The best performance of Living For Love was the Canal+ one, the best performance of GhostTown is this one!! It's sad that we're coming to the end of the promo for this era, but WHAT A RIDE!

:lol: @ M's face. M was like bitch, I can't deal with your oversized head. Your work as guitarist was done. Move along!

Stop with this childish attitude. Madonna seems to have enjoyed this collab and I think she respects artists. Don't put your hateful words in her mouth.

Stop with this childish attitude. Madonna seems to have enjoyed this collab and I think she respects artists. Don't put your hateful words in her mouth.

Stop telling me how to feel. It was a joke. Get a grip!

Watch Madonna, Taylor Swift Perform 'Ghosttown' at iHeartRadio Awards Rihanna also debuts "Bitch Better Have My Money" at awards show in Los Angeles

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/watch-madonna-taylor-swift-perform-ghosttown-at-iheartradio-awards-20150330#ixzz3VsYuNqZL

The 2015 iHeartRadio Music Awards promised there would be "unexpected collaborations" between the marquee artists attending the Los Angeles event, and the ceremony didn't disappoint as Taylor Swift joined Madonna for an acoustic rendition of the Rebel Heart singer's new single "Ghosttown."

After the huge spectacles Madonna brought to her Grammy and (ill-fated) Brit Awards performances of "Living for Love," the singer, armed with just a few stools, employed a minimal stage setup. Swift, on acoustic guitar, helped deliver a powerful, poignant rendition of the apocalyptic track before the black lace-wearing pair were joined by a large backing band for the single's final minutes. Following the performance, Madonna tweeted, "My new favorite guitar player! Thank you Taylor!"

The Madonna/Swift collaboration headlined a night of huge performances at the Shrine Auditorium, including Rihanna's live debut of her new single "Bitch Better Have My Money." Draped in a shamrock green fur coat with matching boots and sunglasses, the singer shared her Kanye West-produced trap-infused club song in front of an active helicopter and an army of dancers.

Stop telling me how to feel. It was a joke. Get a grip!

You feel as you want and dislike who you want, just don't put your words in someone else's mouth ;)