The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

I still can't get over the fact I was sitting through this show for hours and missed the perf :lmao:

Someone please upload it as soon as possible, thanks!!!

I did too Non. :lol:

Poor Madonna having to whore herself out at these shitty award shows and collaborating with the likes of taylor fucking swift...I feel like these kind of things are tainting her mystery, she should never have to mingle with any of these peasants, she's so much above everyone else it's not even funny. Oh well at least she sounded fabulous and she looked sexy. I want to forget taylor was there though.

Poor Madonna having to whore herself out at these shitty award shows and collaborating with the likes of taylor fucking swift...I feel like these kind of things are tainting her mystery, she should never have to mingle with any of these peasants, she's so much above everyone else it's not even funny. Oh well at least she sounded fabulous and she looked sexy. I want to forget taylor was there though.

She's done crappier events like the BBC lottery and she was fine :-)

At least Taylor is quality and earned a Madonna spot, collab made in heaven unlike some Madonna has done out of pity....I really believe Taylor seems insincere sometimes because she is genuine with some humility and people mistake awkward and shy for arrogant...plus she tries to be nice and sweet so will always come off false sometimes cuz its much easier to communicate detached or arrogant. Lets make it a Taylor love fest thread as well.

Guest Rachelle of London

My gawd all some people do is MOANNNNNNNN!!! Madonna looked and sounded amazing...whats there to harp on about NOW! Blimey

Who did her hair and makeup tonight? It was on point.

While I adore the short curls from the album artwork... I wouldn't mind seeing this straight long sleek look on the tour. Very Erotica.

It was that gay guy she recently tagged on instagram

Just incredible, perfect performance on every level...indeed the two of them gave me GnR and also Heart stage vibes...and then M also looked absolutely flawless! The BEST look of this era so far.

Everything was top notch yesterday! I think the way she sang and used Taylor was very sexy. She looks so beautifull with this hair and make up, lshe's timeless. There something very baroque, very interesting and classy about this performance and overall look. :smooch:

Wow wow wow is all I can say. What a spectacular performance!!!! I am not a huge fan of Taylor but it was actually pretty cool to see her up there with M, playing guitar and keeping her mouth shut. :lol: It worked very well. I'm glad she didn't sing because I don't think she's earned that right. Madonna was beyond beautiful, the vocals were OUTSTANDING, and I loved the arrangement of the song! Get that damn video released NOW! :)

Wow wow wow is all I can say. What a spectacular performance!!!! I am not a huge fan of Taylor but it was actually pretty cool to see her up there with M, playing guitar and keeping her mouth shut. :lol: It worked very well. I'm glad she didn't sing because I don't think she's earned that right. Madonna was beyond beautiful, the vocals were OUTSTANDING, and I loved the arrangement of the song! Get that damn video released NOW! :)

Yes, Taylor knew her place. Beside the Queen, basking in her spotlight but being a guitarist.

:bow::bow::bow:

The reason why they call her The Queen. Flawless looks and vocals. I appreciated Swiffer's matching garter. Ghosttown is such a powerful song, love it, can't wait for the video and the long tresses again

Mike Tyson's introduction was, like.... I don't know. I wanted to pinch his cheeks or something. :lol:

Does he have some sort of speech impediment?

His S is strange

Anyway ICONIC performance :dramatic:

Re-watched it after a short night's sleep, it truly is everything you could ask for. Great and different look, amazing vocals, energetic while still toned down, lovely acoustic arrangement, Toilet only being in the background etc. Thumbs up!!!! :thumbsup:

And wooow at her presenting, that hair really makes her look sooo young and natural too like around Confessions. Also one thing I've noticed she's got a bit of a fuller figure now, I love it, suits her great. Outfit was a bit too much Cher-esque, but I can live with it because her LOOK :wow:

I think he's a little messed up from all the boxing. Not sure though... Either way I thought it was cute when he said she was his friend and you could tell he was genuinely excited and happy for her. Though it was a little goofy, it was a nice intro.