The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Guest Sinisin

Goddamn we needed this soooo bad with all the "depression" from album sales and The treacherous Streisand thread. God i love this woman! She always delivers! Never doubt.

GOOD GOD.... please don't let this board turn into a Taylor lovefest...because y'all are going to see a really ugly side of me. If you hate me now

tumblr_nhvyfbefeC1qlwkdio1_400.gif

i dont care for Taylor but no reason to turn this into a Taylor bashing thread either

Absolutely flawless performance. She looked great, the arrangement was nice, and it took focus off of the insanity of endless misquotes and diatribes about the state of her career and put it right back on what needs to count: the music.

I said it before and I'll say it again. "Ghosttown" had the capability of being the game-changer. I hope the momentum continues.

Absolutely flawless performance. She looked great, the arrangement was nice, and it took focus off of the insanity of endless misquotes and diatribes about the state of her career and put it right back on what needs to count: the music.

I said it before and I'll say it again. "Ghosttown" had the capability of being the game-changer. I hope the momentum continues.

So true. Exactly what this forum needed too after a somewhat negative and depressing week - to remind everyone on how great Madonna is again as a singer and entertainer.

Great performance, exactly what she needed to reconnect with the public and casual fans.

If her team are smart, They release a duet version of Madonna and Taylor Swift on iTunes and Spotify to capitalise on the performsncw and get those streams!

Her fans alone could stream this #Ghosttown video from tonight and get it viral:

Guest Sinisin

I've watched this performance like 50 times already!!!! It is so fucking great!!!! THIS is exactly what M needed to bring, a performance that puts the focus on the incredible song, with live singing and playing! And she was cool and confident and having a great time, so you could have a great time along with her. I absolutely LOVE this performance!!!!!

Yessssss! I love you! Madonna hit a home run tonight!

i dont care for Taylor but no reason to turn this into a Taylor bashing thread either

Are you at all surprised? The "in" thing right now is to bash other artists the moment that Madonna isn't the #1 commodity (re: the Guy Oseary thread).

She was perfection, beyond my own imagination.

YES! Truly. We were blessed tonight.

Oh, and anyone out there who keeps saying "Madonna can't sing" or "Madonna doesn't sing live" deserve to be smacked.

tumblr_nlgykbFNw11ql5yr7o1_250.gif

Are you at all surprised? The "in" thing right now is to bash other artists the moment that Madonna isn't the #1 commodity (re: the Guy Oseary thread).

Oh no, I've ALWAYS hated Taylor. So I'm just being consistent. :laugh:

Guest Sinisin

The giddiness i feel about this performance reminds of the way i felt about the Sooner or Later performance, I'm not gonna question it, but she was vocally on point and her talent AGAIN can't be denied! All the haters can suck my thirsty cock!

what a stunning performance, its like an amazing tour performance that you wish she had done at an awards show and now she has, great for everyone to see.

It doesn't change how I feel about swifter girl (what's up with the microwaved chick hair).

But great performance and swift is the one who's selling the most these days.

Let's hope it doesn't stop there and they add this performance to be counted as streams

The giddiness i feel about this performance reminds of the way i felt about the Sooner or Later performance, I'm not gonna question it, but she was vocally on point and her talent AGAIN can't be denied! All the haters can suck my thirsty cock!

mmmmm..