The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Katy Perry must be seething. That's payback for asking M to do the ice bucket challenge. After that no more mention of each others on their respective social networks or in interviews. :stir:

I love the sexy version of Stevie Nicks M went with and this accoustic performance is splendid, GP is not used to see Madonna perform like this, they only see the crazy stage props, choregraphy and costumes. This made her "Shine like Gold"...Less is more.

Oh, Jesus.

Who cares?!?!

M. made America's sweetheart play rhythm guitar for her. I am sure Taylor jizzed her onesie to Music. If she didn't, who cares?

ugh. I thinks I needs to quit this board again.

(ps. I can't quit you bitches! :) )

Don't fret! We're just venting cuz a lot of us here have beef with Taylor. We didn't wanna see Madonna have to deal with her in any respect.

I understand why she did it tho. Work it Marge.

Oh, Jesus.

Who cares?!?!

M. made America's sweetheart play rhythm guitar for her. I am sure Taylor jizzed her onesie to Music. If she didn't, who cares?

No don't quit.

I have never liked Taylor but actually enjoyed the whole performance. Let's celebrate too that Taylor was not doing her crazy dancing but was playing the guitar. She did not try and take over the performance and it was not a vocal duet. Gains plenty of talk for Madonna and gives the young girls who love Taylor a chance to discover Madonna. Ghosttown is a beautiful ballad and deserves to be heard by all generations.

Don't fret! We're just venting cuz a lot of us here have beef with Taylor. We didn't wanna see Madonna have to deal with her in any respect.

I understand why she did it tho. Work it Marge.

How does anyone have a beef with Taylor? It's like walking into a Kmart and expecting Versace. She's a loaf of Wonderbread in a wig.

Ever go to a pet store and get mad the canary talked shit to you? No! It's too dumb to be bothered with.

(I kid, I get your point.. still, you cunt :) )

At 56, M. is wise to bond with those afterbirth-smelling cunts who can fart out a "Shake it Off" and get a hit. Fuck, M. made it possible for these cunts to exist. If she never recorded Holiday, these schifosas would be dressing like Pat Benatar 2015.

And I loves me some Pat.

How does anyone have a beef with Taylor? It's like walking into a Kmart and expecting Versace. She's a loaf of Wonderbread in a wig.

How does anyone NOT have beef with her? She's the poster child for insincere, disingenuous, immature :lol:

She's everything Madonna isn't, and she's too much of it

All this was very smart on Madonna's part. Taylor fans will watch this and will discover Ghosttown. The video with that Empire actor will get some viewers too. If this will not become a hit, then everything is over.

No don't quit.

I have never liked Taylor but actually enjoyed the whole performance. Let's celebrate too that Taylor was not doing her crazy dancing but was playing the guitar. She did not try and take over the performance and it was not a vocal duet. Gains plenty of talk for Madonna and gives the young girls who love Taylor a chance to discover Madonna. Ghosttown is a beautiful ballad and deserves to be heard by all generations.

Well-put, bitch. I have nieces and nephews who were born well into M.'s glory hole... I mean, glory days. :)

They know who she is and her place in the music lexicon/pantheon, but they weren't born into the glory of Express Yourself, Vogue, etc.

The have no frame of reference for what she did, just like I had none for The Beatles, or similar.

It's cool, and the way it should be. So, I am glad a chick like Taylor laid it down with a legend very, very respectfully.

Madonna needs not one more hit or album sale to be 'Madonna.' These ladies in her wake have lots to do to fill her shoes should she remove them.

How does anyone NOT have beef with her? She's the poster child for insincere, disingenuous, immature :lol:

She's everything Madonna isn't, and she's too much of it

Ugh, don't we sound like grandparents telling kids to get off our lawns when we say that though?

Yeah, Taylor is like a tic-tac while Madonna is a roofie, but still. Her dumb generation gets it and loves it. It doesn't make me feel proud or confident in our retard nation 2015, but still.

Whats weird is when I was a teen the older generation did not understand our music because it was crazier and more bold then their music….that is what I thought would happen when I got older….instead i find the top 40 of today boring, bland watered down and lame. How strange is that?

"When it all falls... when it all falls down..."

tumblr_inline_mtcokb98hN1qiw26m.gif

:lmao: Love it. Remember when this was a "controversial" video.

Actually this clip reminds me of just how amazing Madonna is and again what a timeless superstar she is. She has Taylor playing back up guitar for her - no singing - back up guitar girl. As much as I love Pat, Belinda Carlisle, Kim Wilde, Cyndi, - all the 80's chicks - can you imagine any of them having today's pop princesses/darlings playing back up guitar for them and being honoured to work with them. Not on your lifetime. Madonna is exactly where she should be - still performing great new music, not changing her values and inspiring all of the female artists since.

I've watched this performance like 50 times already!!!! It is so fucking great!!!! THIS is exactly what M needed to bring, a performance that puts the focus on the incredible song, with live singing and playing! And she was cool and confident and having a great time, so you could have a great time along with her. I absolutely LOVE this performance!!!!!

Madonna tried to pass the torch years ago. Too hot for Brit and Xtina to pick up.

Gags lunged for it, in a fat fish way, but failed.

Miley, Taylor and Rhianna want it now, but they all tread in M.'s wake.

No one will take her place, until she offers it to them.

Well, Rhianna is not even pop.

Just watched it again. I'm so glad she performed on this ridiculous show! What a powerful, heartfelt, endearing performance! My Twitter is flooded with Swifters and nonfans praising this performance. THIS is the shot in the arm she needed to reconnect with the U.S. general mainstream public. Hopefully airplay keeps growing and more momentum kicks in when the video premieres.

lol Miley and Cyrus are the same person, you mean: Katy, Miley and Taylor

Omg thank you for the correction! Yes I meant to include Katy but got messed up haha

Just watched it again. I'm so glad she performed on this ridiculous show! What a powerful, heartfelt, endearing performance! My Twitter is flooded with Swifters and nonfans praising this performance. THIS is the shot in the arm she needed to reconnect with the U.S. general mainstream public. Hopefully airplay keeps growing and more momentum kicks in when the video premieres.

Yes I think there is a lot more promo and performances to come. We have Spring and Summer for that!!! It'll be fun! I can see Madonna wowing American crowd with Bitch, I'm Madonna performance! Can't wait for the rebel side of the era to kick in!!!

Oh, Jesus.

Who cares?!?!

(ps. I can't quit you bitches! :) )

The performance was good. It actually made me like Taylor for that moment.

All this was very smart on Madonna's part. Taylor fans will watch this and will discover Ghosttown. The video with that Empire actor will get some viewers too. If this will not become a hit, then everything is over.

Spot on. There is not ONE single additional thing M needs to do (that hasn't been done yet). The promoting and performances for this album and esp this brilliant song have been picture perfect! Trumps the last several albums/eras x 100. In a month or so if this song/era is still out to sea, it's not coming back and unfortunately confirms the greasy powers that be are totally making sure she and the era, song etc,,do NOT take off due to the obvious reasons we've mentioned way too many x.

Guest Sinisin

I can't believe you people are honestly raving this sing along guitar crap with Taylor Swift.... this is an awards show not a random tv performance between an interview!! why not make a huge spectacle for Ghosttown?? :megamanson:

Wtf is wrong with you?! It was perfect. Good lord...

Guest Sinisin

This performance has forced/motivated me to listen to the entire RH album from beginning to end! Job well done...goddamn i love this woman! Yay!