The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

GOOD GOD.... please don't let this board turn into a Taylor lovefest...because y'all are going to see a really ugly side of me. If you hate me now....

She was Madonna's guitar bitch...and she was a little strategic move to get some attention to the song. A smart move...but that was it. End of story.

Fuck Taylor and her passive-aggressive, victim-based, beard bitch, Regina George schtick, corporate puppet, regressive Republican pop for middle America shit.

One small performance being M's guitar bitch doesn't change that.

Chill, cunters. :) :)

We're just happy as you noted — M. is one shrewd bitch.

Rihanna and Daft Punk did the same too! What's going on? Nevermind it's for the new streaming service Tidal.

This is what it says when you click on it:

Music makes the people come together. Join Madonna and turn your profile picture blue. Do it for the music.#TIDALforALL

She was Madonna's guitar bitch...and she was a little strategic move to get some attention to the song. A smart move...but that was it. End of story.

That's how I feel.

No one is ever gonna convince me Toilet is worth my time. Sorry. :lol:

Anyway, everyone is saying that tonight marked history. What they don't realize is that tonight was the official end of Crapga's career!! No doubt she'll attempt some records down the road, but the bitch has been chocked out!! The circle is closed up! We have the Queen and her chosen 3: Taylor, Miley and Cyrus. Crapga is OVER!

lol Miley and Cyrus are the same person, you mean: Katy, Miley and Taylor

CBUEM3-U8AAthEI.jpg

"She is soo tiny and cuteee"

GOOD GOD.... please don't let this board turn into a Taylor lovefest...because y'all are going to see a really ugly side of me. If you hate me now....

Fuck Taylor and her passive-aggressive, victim-based, beard bitch, Regina George schtick, corporate puppet, regressive Republican pop for middle America shit.

One small performance being M's guitar bitch doesn't change any of that.

tumblr_nhvyfbefeC1qlwkdio1_400.gif

:thumbsup:

Getting all the strategic benefit of a collaborative performance while using Swift as a glorified stage prop. Brilliant.

#deathofSpotify

I would not bet on that….convincing people to pay $20 bucks a month when it is already difficult to get people to pay 10 will be a tall order. Time even wrote an article about it.

Why do I always feel like Taylor Swift is being disingenuous about her "love" for Madonna. Maybe it's just my inner-cynic.

Anyway, that was a very cute performance; smart on M's part. Showing the world once again that even the hottest star in the world right now is only as good as a background accompaniment for our eternal Queen :laugh:

I feel the same way.

I feel like she is a disingenuous person in general.

Oh, Jesus.

Who cares?!?!

M. made America's sweetheart play rhythm guitar for her. I am sure Taylor jizzed her onesie to Music. If she didn't, who cares?

ugh. I thinks I needs to quit this board again.

(ps. I can't quit you bitches! :) )