The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

iHeart's effect on iTunes is quite visible for RIHANNA now... it was declining for hour now it's gaining huge again,...

so i guess many people watch this show...

So thrilled that she let Ghosttown shine as the beautiful ballad it is. I have never been a Taylor fan but will give full respect to her. She was actually lovely tonight and I loved that she just played the guitar, did not try and grab the spotlight and did a great job. Madonna seemed very nervous at the start but I find that endearing - even superstars get nervous. After that, she sang beautifully. I want to see Mike Tyson's introduction.

Flawless *everything!!! The HAIR must stay!! :D Face etc etc..looked fab, fresh and natural!! Again, that *hair style Instantly knocks 10 years off!!! I dont fckin care if they put out a new remix *w/ Taylor* (who CLEARLY is stanning more and more in every sincere possible way! )at this point...this song MUST be a smash hit!!

So thrilled that she let Ghosttown shine as the beautiful ballad it is. I have never been a Taylor fan but will give full respect to her. She was actually lovely tonight and I loved that she just played the guitar, did not try and grab the spotlight and did a great job. Madonna seemed very nervous at the start but I find that endearing - even superstars get nervous. After that, she sang beautifully. I want to see Mike Tyson's introduction.

I want to see the Tyson clip again. Post here if you find it.

Flawless *everything!!! The HAIR must stay!! :D Face etc etc..looked fab, fresh and natural!! Again, that *hair style Instantly knocks 10 years off!!! I dont fckin care if they put out a new remix *w/ Taylor* (who CLEARLY is stanning more and more in every sincere possible way! )at this point...this song MUST be a smash hit!!

Yes!

In this mad mad... int his maaad maaaaad world!

Ghosttown #184 on iTunes...

from like, #500 minutes ago

Yay!!!! This song deserves to be heard!! The stripped down version she performed worked so well and truly highlighted how strong the song is

Yay!!!! This song deserves to be heard!! The stripped down version she performed worked so well and truly highlighted how strong the song is

Word, my friend. It's a gorgeous classic in any arrangement.