The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

OMG I remember that! JLO performed her Hex Hector remix of Waiting for tonight on that awards show

Ha! I actually don't. Which makes me laugh more.

Look, other cunts — M. — the undisputed Queen of life and music — just made today's biggest pop star her guitarist for her latest single...

And some of you cunts are complaining!

Are you 'fans' retarded? I mean that honestly. Madonna just bitched out the biggest pop star in the USA to play back-up, and you're upset?

That's the Queen telling others their place in the world, and Taylor, who I personally think is a singing jar of Miracle Whip, agreed.

And peeps are upset?

The fuck?

I think she looked great (and young). I do think Taylor could have chimed in during the chorus as a backup singer or something, but I loved it overall. Simple but powerful. Hopefully people like the song and request/buy it.

That would be awesome :lmao:

But i really think Ghosttown had the potential to be a HUGE spetacle performance like Frozen on DWT :dazed:

That was for a tour and any song can be a spectacle. Some songs don't need that to stand out and connect... "Ghosttown" is one of those songs and if people would get over their prejudices based on Madonna's age, etc., they could see that.

Madonna's working her ass off against that... This was a smart move and very tastefully done. Wait for the tour if you need a spectacle.

Gonna bring out the elephant in the room which is, she simply looked so much better and yes a lot younger with her hair like that. Not being ageist, i just think it fits her much better. Thats a huge part of what made me happy since ive thought she has looked really good in all promo this time but even in some ellen clips her makeup and hair has made her look a little older, a little less of what madonna looks like now

I agree she looked aged in Ellen but so fresh tonight. She seemed so much more natural.

Guest Norig

Don't get the need to be nasty to Taylor ... she is helping draw attention to M's performance and showing real respect to Madonna. Madonna finally looked amazing! Loved the styling and the simple performance. Vocals shaky at first but she definitely killed it and it was awesome seeing the crowd clap along and give her a standing O at the end!

CBT8mDBUkAAp3rk.jpg

Wow look how flawless Madonna is!!!! I loved the performance. Even that Southern Sautéed Slut Shack couldn't bother me. Another winning vocal and Madonna simply could NOT look more stunning.

Especially that day she gave those ET, Extra, Indiser, Hollywood Reporter etc. interviews she did not look good at all. Plus, she had the grillz on on top of everything.

I still can't believe how amazing she looked tonight!

CBT8mDBUkAAp3rk.jpg

that moment was awkward, because M went for the hug but then couldn't really reach up to the giant's shoulders. Is Taylor the 50 foot woman? But otherwise, brilliant. Brilliant.

I agree she looked aged in Ellen but so fresh tonight. She seemed so much more natural.

I agree but wasn't she ill on Ellen? Pretty sure she was ill for about 2 weeks. She looked a lot better tonight