The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

Madonna looks so young and fit! Kelly needs to take note. Anyway, I'm so happy with the hair!! Omg!

they were about to kiss, but Toilet Swiffer Jet was like oh no, i dont' wanna end up like britney. :lol:

237 user(s) are reading this topic

177 members, 60 guests, 0 anonymous users

THAT WAS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!

arguably the best performance this year!!

FACE. PERFECT.

HAIR. PERFECT.

OUTFIT. PERFECT.

VOICE. PERFECT.

ATTITUDE. PERFECT.

DUET. PERFECT.

INTRODUCTION. PERFECT.

SONG. PERFECT.

ACOUSTIC GUITAR. PERFECT.

PRESENCE. PERFECT.

ATMOSPHERE. PERFECT.

Taylor loves Madonna! And we need to stop hating on her because at least her music sounds like music, not some ghetto crap Rhianna shits out!

Guest Medoner

Madonna, i love you so much. I love you so much. Guys come on how can we handle the wait for the tour after that????

Taylor loves Madonna! And we need to stop hating on her because at least her music sounds like music, not some ghetto crap Rhianna shits out!

I don't hate Taylor. I actually bought 1989. I just didn't want to hear her sing GT. No one else but the Queen is allowed.

Well, Taylor sometimes can be too Assley...

ibkLAfU60lQ8Xo.gif

but after this submission to the Queen she has earned some sympathy points...

I pray for one more! That would really make the night. I think the audience really loved her tonight.

They did!! It was all very pleasant to watch, it was perfect! I'm really looking forward to watching the video now more than ever!!!

I don't hate Taylor. I actually bought 1989. I just didn't want to hear her sing GT. No one else but the Queen is allowed.

Yeah I'm with you!! Btw I bought 1989 too. Out of the Woods is a cool song :)

SO FUCKING BORING FOR AN AWARDS SHOW!!! WHERE IS LIVING FOR LIFE????? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Didn't you hear that Madonna released a new single called Ghosttown? usually singers promote the newest singles.