The iHeart Radio Music Awards (continued)

What hype do you want them to build on for Madonna? She has not come on yet. Justin was receiving a lifetime award. Please, we are spoilt for choice on things to complain about tonight. So called "building hype" for M coming on later on is not one. IMHO.

I am going to smoke and Madonna must blame herself for this stain on my lungs just when they were turning pink again.

85035_o.gif

What? Kelly is fat now. FACT. And her dress was ugly. Is that bullying? Sam Smith? He annoys a lot of people (me included) so are we not supposed to voice our opinion?

Lol :lmao:

Oh a country performance. Time to smoke another bowl :lol:

I must b real fucked up cause I'm like grinding my mussy to this song :lmao:

hahahaha stephen send snaps

At most he is one of those three things

Best comment of the night! 😂😂😂

And yeah don't take this thread too seriously but yeah I totally don't connect with any pop music on this show so far so I'm excited for M.

Guest Medoner

okay seriously am i the only one who doesnt recognize one of these country names? have i missed something i know none of these people. jason aldean and luke bryan sound familiar but thats it. and the names are pretty similar

Country music live is literally the worst torture ever!! I think some people were booing this dude lol

What hype do you want them to build on for Madonna? She has not come on yet. Justin was receiving a lifetime award. Please, we are spoilt for choice on things to complain about tonight. So called "building hype" for M coming on later on is not one. IMHO.

I am going to smoke and Madonna must blame herself for this stain on my lungs just when they were turning pink again.

The whole night hello... who cares about a life time award???