AUTO-TUNE BABY

I just now started to listen to songs that were left out from the album. I didn't want to demos and unreleased stuff mess my RH experience in the beginning. Now I'm ready to make my experience deeper. Time to listen songs that didn't make the cut.

AB was the first song I listened. It wasn't as bad as I thought but I'm truly happy it didn't make to the album. It's cute. It's ok. Nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though I know alot of fans are annoyed w/AB, I've gotta admit.....I LOVE IT!!! Every time it plays, I tell my partner...."The baby's hungry"!!! (Even though we ain't got no baby)!!

I hope there's an AUTOTUNE BABY interlude in the tour where we'll only hear the baby cries :chuckle: as a remix

:scared::lmao: That stop and start baby crying noise is awful but I do get a laugh with the shaking rattle sound. Seriously though, the melody and hooks in this song are great. If only the crying baby was just at the start of the song.

I hope there's an AUTOTUNE BABY interlude in the tour where we'll only hear the baby cries :chuckle: as a remix

there will be autotune baby bitch duh!!

This song is cute

but god damnit sometimes I wanna SLAP THAT BABY'S MOUTH SHUT

there will be autotune baby bitch duh!!

This song is cute

but god damnit sometimes I wanna SLAP THAT BABY'S MOUTH SHUT

Stephen, isn't this the song that is going to be played at the concert that will be dedicated to Drake :lmao: Now, where did we read that ? :chuckle:

Stephen, isn't this the song that is going to be played at the concert that will be dedicated to Drake :lmao: Now, where did we read that ? :chuckle:

:dead:

In the Times of course!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...