• Best Night
    • Veni Vidi Vici
    • S.E.X
    • Messiah
    • Rebel Heart

Unapologetic Bitch would not be hard to edit:

It can be switched to "Unapologetic Chick" and

"you never knew how much your selfish bull(bleep) cost me, so screw you"

I guess I should have said hard to edit in a way that wouldn't sound stupid. Although maybe you can say Bitch on the radio now? What do they do with Rihanna's new song? I aint here for Unapologetic Chick

She needs to release a single with another song remixes included like Sorry, we got Let It Will Be on that, that might increase the chance of people buying it and also get the other song charting

People will say she's trying to jump on a bandwagon with releasing a track with Bitch in the title

They've been saying that for 20 yrs now. How is that a new argument.

if it was my choice...BIM if it was followed by Inside Out and Heartbreak City......

...as i'm not sure it will be 4th and 5th singles, i realy hope IO or HBC....but just puor parler...because it will be BIM

just for what? :lol:

I voted Holy Water

"Chick get off my pole "and "YEESUZ loves my muffin best" would ruin this song completely!! :lmao:

Unapologetic Bitch definitely has summer hit written all over it.

4th single should be Devil Pray.

Bitch I'm Madonna... uhm, no fucking way!

Guest Medoner

"Chick get off my pole "and "YEESUZ loves my muffin best" would ruin this song completely!! :lmao:

Dead @ chick get off my pole 😂😂😂

"Rebel Heart"!!!

I guess if we're talking about which songs have hit potential to be hits thenough "Unapologetic Bitch" has a good chance but I think RH is a good choice for a 3rd single as well. I think it'll appeal to a wider range of people.

RH is a good song and I hope it's a single!

while i personally dont LOVE this song, I voted for Unapologetic Bitch because Ive been hearing it all over. One example was a spin class recently and people were absolutely into the track and it really is exceptionally catchy.

I think UB would be a bad choice. The cod reggae sounds is so Peter Andre / X factor winner, I just cringe. I imagine M with corn rows in her hair in some awful Jamaican themed video.

BIM could work but it will be polarising like 4 mins. It probably wouldn't get any radio 1 or 2 support and thus totally flop here.

BIM would be floptastic. Hold Tight or Devil Pray or Inside Out or Rebel Heart might do nada on the charts (hope the third single is her biggest hit but it may be dreaming) but they are amazing songs and at least would win her respect!