• Inside Out
    • WAOM
    • Best Night
    • Veni Vidi Vici
    • S.E.X
    • Messiah
    • Rebel Heart

MESSIAH!

The most beautiful song of the album. And I would love to see what kind of video Madonna would come up with! Could be a Frozen type video with the sorceress theme :inlove: :inlove:

Bitch I'm Madonna is a funny song but a video about Madonna partying and getting drunk with Minaj shaking her huge booty? Really? :no:

MESSIAH!

The most beautiful song of the album. And I would love to see what kind of video Madonna would come up with! Could be a Frozen type video with the sorceress theme :inlove: :inlove:

Bitch I'm Madonna is a funny song but a video about Madonna partying and getting drunk with Minaj shaking her huge booty? Really? :no:

D'accord à 100% !

Yes but that sticker was to show the name "Kanye west". The BIM stickers are not mentioning Niki Minaj. It WILL be the 3rd single

Didn't Bedtime Stories say Don't Stop, or am I imagining things?????

Guest eroticerotic

she's already done two hearts, the third & fourth will be rebel

She seems fond of Holy Water, but I voted for S.E.X.

However it will probably be Bitch I'm Madonna, two singles too late #guyoseary lol

BIM is the worst song on the album. no melody, stupid words. and minaj is just a vulgar squank that appeals to young squank. it would be a disastrous choice. Are you deaf ????!

u just described most of top 100 billbored, so it should smash.

and oh yeah i totally forgot about that interview where she said that BIM is basically the third single that she would do a whole different concept video vs LFL.

i think for the True Blue it was always White Heat!!! except of course for True Blue where we got Aint No Big Deal.

its all about Think Of Me though. one of my all-time favorite madonna songs!!!

Is it true that white heat is about shafting caused by white underwears in the 80's?

Bitch I'm Madonna

I also am hoping for Unapologetic Bitch, Inside Out and Iconic as singles.

I'd also like Body Shop and Hold Tight on soundtracks plz. Hold Tight would be great on the Mockingjay Part 2 soundtrack.

It MUST be, it HAS to be Bitch, I'm Madonna! I know a lot of you hate this song. Really, really don't understand why!! The song is fucking sick! It's beat and production is exactly what the kids dig and would love! And they do! Those kids who had the privilege of hearing this song already, by some random chance, are already obsessed with it!! If you guys want Madonna to get back on Radio 1 with a top hit, this is it!! Bitch, I'm Madonna is the real deal!! Those of you who are against it, I'm sorry but you just don't get it...

Bitch I'm Madonna

I also am hoping for Unapologetic Bitch, Inside Out and Iconic as singles.

I'd also like Body Shop and Hold Tight on soundtracks plz. Hold Tight would be great on the Mockingjay Part 2 soundtrack.

Yes! Yes! Yes! These songs you've mentioned have success written all over them. They sound fun, fresh and modern! Radios would play them like crazy! Especially Iconic and Hold Tight. Both are very radio friendly and uplifting.

I think as this point of time, madonna should release something different from her past record.

forget about chart, take risk and release something she want public to pay attention.
After thinking over and over again.....and again : ) .i think 3rd single should be Unapologetic Bitch.

Madonna song did not get play on radio because she is Madonna..I doubt with a title as Bitch! I m Madonna will get play except featuring Nikki. I like BIM but Unapologetic Bitch is a better bet and has chance to start a new trend in today music.

I feel reggae should make a come back .

With Diplo EDM Beat, it feel fresh and different from current music on radio

I think Madonna should release this remix like COAF kind of non stop reggae dance anthem , Not typical EDM remix, pure reggae with electronics beat extended mix (Mr bombastic + All That She Wants + . Diplo EDM Beat) and people to dance non stop for 20 minutes non stop remix. I suggest Diplo in charge of all remixes..

I think as this point of time, madonna should release something different from her past record.

forget about chart, take risk and release something she want public to pay attention.

After thinking over and over again.....and again : ) .i think 3rd single should be Unapologetic Bitch.

Madonna song did not get play on radio because she is Madonna..I doubt with a title as Bitch! I m Madonna will get play except featuring Nikki. I like BIM but Unapologetic Bitch is a better bet and has chance to start a new trend in today music.

Amen. Release Unapologetic Bitch! I can't believe how many people actually voted for BIM, her voice is annoying as fuck in it, the only good thing about it is the drop (when she's not singing) and nicki minaj's part. The song as a whole sounds like it's been made for 16 year olds being rebellious and having a party. Plus everyone already heard it in december when it was out and popular, so it lost it's momentum.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

MESSIAH!

Messiah would also be my true choice for a single, but I voted for BIM. Even though I don't care for it and never listen to it, it fits the single criteria at this point since it features Nike MineAss and appeals to the younger crowd somewhat. It's mindless enough for radio.

Guest Pud Whacker

Messiah? :rotfl: Flop City!

She fucked herself in her ahole by removing the beat from Rebel Heart otherwise that would've been a fabulous single!!!

#JusticeForAvicii!!!

oh god yes, rebel heart would have been great in its older form. i hope BIM doesnt become the nobody knows me & impressive instant of our time. lol.

what will radio do to the word BITCH though??? britney spears anyone.

Guest Medoner

oh god yes, rebel heart would have been great in its older form. i hope BIM doesnt become the nobody knows me & impressive instant of our time. lol.

I was thinking of this. Not here for any censored versions like "unapologetic CHICK" and theres a lot less bitch in BIM but i dont want the censoring to be the reason not to put something out as a single :( and i hear work bitch on radio every now and then, it isnt censored

Guest Medoner

I was thinking of this. Not here for any censored versions like "unapologetic CHICK" and theres a lot less bitch in BIM but i dont want the censoring to be the reason not to put something out as a single :( and i hear work bitch on radio every now and then, it isnt censored

Guest Pud Whacker

That's a great point! Even though it's highly unlikely to get airplay! :lol:

How are they handling Rihanna's new money bitch single?

If I had it my way I'd do a double release of BIM and Body Shop :inlove:

I find it interesting how polarizing this album is. I guess it's that way with every album. I think BIM and Body Shop are the worst tracks on the album. They shouldn't even be on the album let alone singles! lol