The Pharrell tracks: I love "Take a Day" and "Take It Back"

I love Take It Back. It needs more work on restructuring lyrics. But i love the beat. I hope one of these tracks get saved for Pharrell's next album.

I just listened to those for the first time ever. Take a Day is cute but don't really know. It's ok. Take it Back is funkalicious but it could definitely have been on Hard Candy. Both are nice, glad I heard them.

• 3 months later...

Aw I've only just discovered Take a Day and it's fantastic. I want to sit in a beer garden on a sunny day and hear it. It might not fit with the rest of Rebel Heart but I like it more than anything else on the album

I like Take A Day best. The other two are :vomit: I'm so glad she didn't go in this direction. The album is perfect (Except for how they butchered Beautiful Scars :rant:)

First time listening to both songs. TAD is really good but dont fit in RH.

Nice listening thoug.

I love Take a Day, just heard it for the first time, what a tune! It wouldn't have fit on RH thought.

I just relistened to Take It Back as I couldn't remember it. Now I remember way. It's awful no idea what everyone can hear in these demos, they're piss poor. Sounds like they were made during one session, glad they were abandoned.

Back that Up is still my jam on the album! Love Clubdonna and that's what's lacking for me on the final version

Take It Back is good too but could do with an edit.

Take A Day is too easy listening for me

Back that Up is still my jam on the album! Love Clubdonna and that's what's lacking for me on the final version

Take It Back is good too but could do with an edit.

Take A Day is too easy listening for me

Finally, someone that 'gets' FUNKdonna!!! I LIVE for funky ass Madonna tracks.

Back That Up is a GEM!!! Real potential. I LIVE for the "do it...do it" and "I be drinking Krug Rose and sometimes Lemon Drops". YES!!!

Take It Back is EVERYTHING to me. With some reworking, again, great potential.

Take A Day seems to be the one everyone likes...but it's the weakest of the bunch. Cute though.

The first two are everything. The comments are funny though, I think some forget they're 'demos'...with some major reworking, they have massive potential. And so what if they would fit on Hard Candy....all the better.....that album is everythangg....

Funkdonna for LIFE!!!

022d8fceb5d57d68bc781e1ce053bce8.400x224

Finally, someone that 'gets' FUNKdonna!!! I LIVE for funky ass Madonna tracks.

Back That Up is a GEM!!! Real potential. I LIVE for the "do it...do it" and "I be drinking Krug Rose and sometimes Lemon Drops". YES!!!

Funkdonna for LIFE!!!

022d8fceb5d57d68bc781e1ce053bce8.400x224

YES I love her vocals &the way she sings that lyric.. the demos have so much potential

it's kind of sad people aside from big fans don't hear such great music of her