The Pharrell tracks: I love "Take a Day" and "Take It Back"

While "Back That Up (Do It)" is just okay to me

I like that one the best out of these 3 tracks. "Take it Back" is my least favorite. I LOVE the "bang, bang, bang" parts of "Take a Day." :)

Never heard either of these...interesting style...you can tell she was definitely experimenting with different sounds for this album.

I love Take a Day, it flows perfectly and the payoff with the chorus is so unexpected and funny.

The other two I find appalling.

And did she really reference GMAYL on Take it Back or am I just hearing things?! :lmao:

While I like Pharrell overall he's def. been dissecting the F out of that Got To Give It Up and Nile Rodgers-esque sound lol. I love that 'sound' but when its not being used effectively (like in these songs lol) well, just glad they weren't included on the album esp Take It Back :##= DEMO central lol. Makes Don't Stop sound like Into The Groove lol.

Went to a Madonna night last weekend and "Back That Up (Do It)" was played nice and LOUD and the whole floor was pumping! It was to die for!

And "Take a Day" is very interesting... Madonna really tried it all during the recording of this album!

I LIVE for "Take It Back" and "Back That Up (Do It)". ("Take A Day" is cute too.)

Always have, always will. I think I was one of the only ones stanning hard for these two from the get go. Still probably one of the only few... oh well.

I'll take these over a lot of that early Avicii sounding stuff any day....

I LIVE for funkdonna.

I LIVE for "Take It Back" and "Back That Up (Do It)". ("Take A Day" is cute too.)

Always have, always will. I think I was one of the only ones stanning hard for these two from the get go. Still probably one of the only few... oh well.

I'll take these over a lot of that early Avicii sounding stuff any day....

I LIVE for funkdonna.

Them whispery spoken background vocals in "Take It Back" kill me :drama:

Are we posting demos now???

surprised too.... is it officially allowed now in this website/forum?

loved these tracks... Take a Day is relaxing... Take it Back is meh...

Back That Up is the best of the three