Songs from MDNA

GOD

Guest CzarnaWisnia

no thaaaaannnnnKS

The only way I'd accept Some Girls if Kydonna is involved in the performance.

who's KayWhydonna?

She seems to like Girl Gone Wild a lot, I can imagine her doing that song, possibly as a mash-up with another song. Get Together comes to my mind...In fact, those two songs could sound great together!

I'd love GGW but since there's so many songs from RH and a whole back catalogue to choose from, I don't think MDNA will get much attention.

There are definitely some gems in MDNA alongside some really cheesy bad songs, but I would totally be cool with her doing some of the good ones. I actually really liked the version of Love Spent she did so I wouldn't mind seeing something similar to that again

I feel like TUTR is the new ROL. Guitar, jumping and all that. I could live without BOTH of them.

I'd like to hear GGW again. Masterpiece too actually. But that's it.

MDNA is the weirdest thing for me.

My least favorite album, but possibly my favorite tour.

I kinda liked the album during your but after that I lost my interest. But the show is still brilliant. It's so damn good!!!

The same way I don't see Body Shop or BIM being performed live, I can't see Some Girls either. I can see it as an interlude. Like justify my love. If it was an interlude with a reworked instrumental I'd be very intrigued.

Guest Hunterlas

Im just thankful that none of us have a saying on this shit... Madonna is the one who'll decide if she wants to ignore MDNA or not. Period.

Lol it sure would piss everyone off just like if she were to add Jimmy Jimmy somewhere or into something.

Oh I would die for Jimmy Jimmy!

The same way I don't see Body Shop or BIM being performed live, I can't see Some Girls either. I can see it as an interlude. Like justify my love. If it was an interlude with a reworked instrumental I'd be very intrigued.

But wasn't it rehearsed for MDNA Tour in place of Vogue?

It's the album version of Love Spent that is too fast for her to sing live.

I'd love to see a reworked version of GGW. I'd love to see Love Spent in a more uptempo version but I know the vocals are difficult, she should lower the tone. I wish there was a "Bitch" section of the show including: Holy Water, Unapologetic Bitch, Bitch Im Madonna, Gang Bang, Human Nature and She's Not Me/Thief Of Hearts but that's just a dream...

she gonna do an oldie but goodie a heavy metal version of GMAYL

That....would actually be interesting to see

She seems to like Girl Gone Wild a lot, I can imagine her doing that song, possibly as a mash-up with another song. Get Together comes to my mind...In fact, those two songs could sound great together!

I agree!