Songs from MDNA

GOD

I hope she skips performing any song off MDNA.

I hate Give me all your Lovin' and I don't want a rock version of GGW.

So she might as well focus on other songs.

Can I get an amen?

Guest ziggy

I fully trust her to sweep everything that has to do with MDNA under the rug where it belongs, but then, I've always been an optimistic idealist.

I'd be ok with her skipping MDNA songs. Her tours are generally so heavy with tracks from the current album that when she tours again there is really no need to repeat those songs....unless it was a big hit. In that respect, I'd be ok with her also skipping Hard Candy tracks. Although, I loved the MDNA version of Candy Shop.

She performed just one song from Hard Candy on the last tour, so I think either 1 or 0 from MDNA on this one. GGW is the most likely of the three singles, but I'm leaning towards nothing. In fact, I could see the entire tour being just Rebel Heart and old stuff up to Music.

Give It 2 Me was also sampled in GGW and then performed during Celebration, HC got quite a number of nods on the tour. While COADF has only been represented with Hung Up on the last 2 tours and one small sample on S&ST.

I would like her to skip MDNA but would be even better if she did Some Girls!

We'll definitely get something as she always promotes her latest work and seems to prefer it to her early stuff!

I think we'll get a remix of something or it will be a video interlude. Nobody Knows Me is clearly a favourite of hers off AL. Did she express what her favourite songs were on MDNA? I do think a remix of GGW could appear.

I like MDNA though. I think there's some great songs on it and I like GMAYL now although not right for a live show.

Gang Bang was her fav in 2012 but I doubt that one would return. There are several RH songs that could only work as video interludes (still can't see how she is supposed to do Bitch I'm Madonna or Body Shop live) so I don't think MDNA has a lot of chance, neither Erotica, American Life, Confessions On A Dance Floor & Hard Candy in fact apart from samples/snippets based on what she's been doing from those albums.

I want GMAYL, the album version. Or even reducing the number of cheerleader chants a bit.

I don't care what you fags say, it's a great pop tune which was number 1 in some markets and a top ten in the US.

My straight friends like it and it sold MDNA as apposed to GGW which killed it off.

I can understand the hate for GMAYL, but come on... Masterpiece?!? And Girl Gone Wild, Falling Free, Love Spent... :inlove: :inlove:

Guest Hunterlas

I can understand the hate for GMAYL, but come on... Masterpiece?!? And Girl Gone Wild, Falling Free, Love Spent...

EXACTLY.

...and how about Gang Bang, Im Adicted, Turn Up The Radio, I Dont Give A, Some Girls and Im A Sinner?!

I dont expect her nor want her to do all of these songs, but MDNA is a badass album, no need to write it off as it never existed.

I want GMAYL, the album version. Or even reducing the number of cheerleader chants a bit.

I don't care what you fags say, it's a great pop tune which was number 1 in some markets and a top ten in the US.

My straight friends like it and it sold MDNA as apposed to GGW which killed it off.

The Super Bowl and the tour sold MDNA

GMAYL fell from the charts the week after the Super Bowl

That being said, I'd love to hear even if it's just as a sampled element, Falling Free on the setlist