What do you think she will open with??

GOD

She hasn't opened with a ballad since DWT which I think was one of the weakest openings.Maybe she ll go with a ballad this time around

Exactly. She said herself you have to start off with a big song and DWT was a bad choice although I understood what she was going for.

I must admit, the only song I think she could start with is LFL if she goes with something from the last two albums which is how she often opens a live show.

RH really lacks any other uptempo songs and I can't think of anything from MDNA that she could use either as GGW was already the opener previously. Sorry but starting with Iconic wouldn't be good either. You need something people know to bring them to their feet and get them jumping. That would kill the start straight off.

I think she may start with a classic hit now like she did with RIT and Vogue. A really pumped up club mix of 4 Minutes could be good. The Candy Shop remix was inspired so another one to get rid of the horrible Timbaland production could lift this song and it was really her last big hit.

Exactly. She said herself you have to start off with a big song and DWT was a bad choice although I understood what she was going for.

I must admit, the only song I think she could start with is LFL if she goes with something from the last two albums which is how she often opens a live show.

RH really lacks any other uptempo songs and I can't think of anything from MDNA that she could use either as GGW was already the opener previously. Sorry but starting with Iconic wouldn't be good either. You need something people know to bring them to their feet and get them jumping. That would kill the start straight off.

I think she may start with a classic hit now like she did with RIT and Vogue. A really pumped up club mix of 4 Minutes could be good. The Candy Shop remix was inspired so another one to get rid of the horrible Timbaland production could lift this song and it was really her last big hit.

Reinvention Tour was such a weak show though, I feel like after Frozen the show just collapsed.

I think she could open with an album track. She did that with Perfections and Sticky & Sweet and those shows were huge. The issue THIS time is that she hasn't had a hit in 7 years. But if by the time August rolls around and something happens with Ghosttown… well… :smug:

I think Lucky Star would make a good opener. Or a good version of Ray of Light.

Bitch im madonna

Tight coreography just like GGE

My choice too! It would be a great opener. To announce she's here!!

I don't think it would work to start with a spiritual uplifting song like Living for Love or Devil Pray. She likes to go from dark to light. Also, because a lot of the press are only allowed to take pictures from the first section, she wants them to put pictures of a new costume not the matador thing we've seen at promo and award performances already.

I definitely don't want Iconic...not a bad song but not a favorite of mine...just don't see it doing anything for the atmosphere.

Really Rebel Heart only has a few uptempo tracks / Living for love, bitch I'm madonna, Unapologetic bitch - the rest are mid tempo.

The audience as a whole would probably welcome a classic without complaint.

She opened Confessions with Future Lovers and S&S with Candy Shop, did people know those songs? nope. I think Iconic would be the perfect opener and get everyone on their feet.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, there's another part of you no one sees

:wow:

Even Illuminati would work, Bitch I'm Madonna...UB, maybe Inside Out, Best Night.. Veni,Vidi,Vici, why not.

I know it's probably sacrilege but personally I find the Confessions Tour quite flat in places but it has some really strong stand out performances that are truly great from LAV, Music, Hung Up and Erotica which make it stand out. Future Lovers is quite good but Candy Shop opening S&S wasn't a great choice personally but I think the MDNA version is inspired.

I can see why people are going for Iconic but it slows down just when it should really pick up speed for a live show. Could work if it got remixed but she really needs a massive hit to kick things off particularly if she wants to shift some tickets.

I think definately LFL with a extended art for freedom/secret project intro.

I think this is the best option. And close the show with rescue me.

Guest Rocco Papa

Opening video: ICONIC followed by..

Opening performance: BITCH I'M MADONNA

Iconic is too good of a song though. I don't want it to just be a video. It deserves a kick-ass performance!!

Iconic is too good of a song though. I don't want it to just be a video. It deserves a kick-ass performance!!

This

It needs to open the show

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

She hasn't opened the show with an older song since RIT, which is the only time shes ever done it. I can't think of a song that would work to open that's not a party/celebration song. I don't think those would work as an opener.

What about Human Nature?

Die Another Day?

Lucky Star?

Rescue Me?

Nothing Really Matters?