What do you think she will open with??

GOD

Guest bluejean

I honestly think she's going to open with Holy Water.

It'll be the whole in your face sex type section. So the show opens with a "sex" theme and closes with a "love" them with 'Living For Love.'

And yes I think they'll be the usual sections however the show will be divided into 2 acts, Act 1 being Rebel and Act 2 being Heart.

The lights go out in the arena and then a loud heartbeat starts playing with pulsating red lights for 30 secs...and then her voice all of the sudden like the "oh my gods from ggw mdna tour"......"I'm talking, I'm talking..I believe in the powerof love!...I'm talking, I'm talking..I believe in the power of love!" and then Living For Love starts :Disco_Ball::ohmy::stir::popcorn2:

A million miles later
We walked through the valley of the darkest night
We made it through the fire
We're scarred and we're bruised, but our hearts will guide us
Together
I know our love's gonna last forever
We're gonna be alright
Tonight

We'll live with no limits
We'll dance in the middle of the freezing rain
With you and I in it
Survive the eye of a hurricane
Together
We're gonna make this better
We're gonna be alright tonight

Hold tight
As long as you're by my side
Hold tight
Everything's gonna be alright

Only love, only love tonight
Lights off, we're burning so bright
Hold tight

Everything's gonna...
Everything's gonna...
Everything's gonna...

A million miles later
We walked through the valley of the darkest night
We made it through the fire
We're scarred and we're bruised, but our hearts will guide us
Together
I know our love's gonna last forever
We're gonna be alright
Tonight

Hold tight
As long as you're by my side
Hold tight

Hold tight

Everything's gonna...
Everything's gonna...
Everything's gonna...

I don't want to breathe
Air that you're not breathing
I don't want to hear
If your heart's not beating
If you hurt then I
Want to be the one that's bleeding
Want to be the one that's bleeding

Hold tight
Everything's gonna...
Everything's gonna...

Everything's gonna...
Everything's gonna...

So many songs on RH have potential to be great openings.....

LFL

Illuminati

BIM

HT

Iconic

HW

Sex

RH

What if she opens with a classic? What should it be?

Something close to the original, album version LAV? An "ironic" version of MG that flows into BIM? A majestic opening with LAP? A Vogue/HW mashup?

So many songs on RH have potential to be great openings.....

LFL

Illuminati

BIM

HT

Iconic

HW

Sex

RH

What if she opens with a classic? What should it be?

Something close to the original, album version LAV? An "ironic" version of MG that flows into BIM? A majestic opening with LAP? A Vogue/HW mashup?

I like your idea of opening with a classic. I think that would really get the audience pumped up!

I honestly think she's going to open with Holy Water.

It'll be the whole in your face sex type section. So the show opens with a "sex" theme and closes with a "love" them with 'Living For Love.'

And yes I think they'll be the usual sections however the show will be divided into 2 acts, Act 1 being Rebel and Act 2 being Heart.

I can see her doing this.

Guest bluejean

Opening song could be:

Living For Love

Holy Water

Bitch I'm Madarna

Iconic

Illuminati

Rescue Me

My $ is on LFL because:

a) It is upbeat

b) it affords itself to grand spectacle; whereas BIM isn't really worthy of awe-inducing spectacle (it's just ratchet dancing) - you know what I mean?

The lights go out in the arena and then a loud heartbeat starts playing with pulsating red lights for 30 secs...and then her voice all of the sudden like the "oh my gods from ggw mdna tour"......"I'm talking, I'm talking..I believe in the powerof love!...I'm talking, I'm talking..I believe in the power of love!" and then Living For Love starts :Disco_Ball::ohmy::stir::popcorn2:

OMG! I read your post & was shocked. I had the same thoughts at the Grammys. The choir would sing "I believe in the power, I believe you can Rescue Me" & slowly transgress into "Loves gonna lift me up"...

I loooove that idea!

I'm wondering about the performance of LFL on tour. Do you guys think that the performance will replicate the Grammy/Brits (with the round setup)? If so, do you think it will be on the main stage, or on the Heart stage?

Iconic seems to be the popular choice but to me it feels like something she would put towards the end of the show. She usually likes to place the really positive, euphoric songs in the last set. LFL makes more sense as the opener imo.

But I actually think Holy Water could work well. It would need to be tweaked a bit but with the right intro video I can see it fitting. She could even turn it into more of a 50/50 mashup with Vogue rather than just the sample used on the album version. We know she's not against opening with a mashup (FL/IFL), and she covers both bases this way: old and new. The last time she opened with a classic it was Vogue but paired with HW it would be a completely different vibe from RIT so I doubt it would feel like a rehash. HW would definitely be a very Rebel opener.

Holy Water with huge Swarovski cunt lips opening up à la Confessions disco ball revealing a

platform thingy à la DWT...and some water spraying device that Live Nation bought of ebay from

Kylie's tour promoter :D

It is possible...BAT had EY had props from Queen's Radio Gaga set :fag: