What do you think she will open with??

GOD

Best Night (video interlude that sets the mood) - "I'll make this the best night of your life"

Deeper and Deeper (opening song)

Living for Love as the opening and a classic like Holiday for the closing. I think some themes for the tour will be Post-Apocalyptic and the 90s like Bitch I'm Madonna - Jimmy Fallon style :)

I hope it's S.E.X. or Holy Water with a bunch of shots from her book and water squirting all over her dancers! Like BAM IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH WHAT'S TO COME THE GET THE FUCK OFF MY POLE, PUTAS right from the beginning. The first segment can end with a Thief of Hearts / BItch I'm Madonna mash up with a huge sexual frenzy.

Then she can get all emotional in the middle while I go pee.

No. No. No. Best Night is obviously going to be the second number right after sex and/or holy water. Drake and the Paradise Motel from Gang Bang will make a cameo. This time instead of shooting a bunch of assholes in the head, Madonna will enjoy all their cocks at once while the world looks on in horror. And instead of blood splattering across the screen, it'll be close ups of Madonna's face with champagne shooting all over her face.

No. No. No. Best Night is obviously going to be the second number right after sex and/or holy water. Drake and the Paradise Motel from Gang Bang will make a cameo. This time instead of shooting a bunch of assholes in the head, Madonna will enjoy all their cocks at once while the world looks on in horror. And instead of blood splattering across the screen, it'll be close ups of Madonna's face with champagne shooting all over her face.

BRILLIANT

Yes but will it make you want to dance in a different way?

i think she's gonna open with LFL with the intor from the secret project, only longer. Her tour openers usually last at least 5 minutes themselves. so she may incorporate some additional music with the spoken word intro.

She will definitely close with BIM.

Well I guess the first segment can be the 'Let Loose' segment.

The show's opening number would start with Hold Tight as a final plea to hold it all tight and then:

madonnahankyritban.png

Followed by Holy Water.

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY WATER. my money is on this track. The bass line can be remixed into a really amazing build up and seg into BITCH, I'M MADONNA for the reveal.

She expressed in an interview that she looking forward to HOLY WATER on the tour.

What if she pulls a DWT and begins with a ballad then transitions into something uptempo. RH isn't exactly an EDM-styled album so I can see the opening swinging that way.

Or Ghosttown Offer Nissim Remix