Ghosttown Remixes

Ghosttown (A Paul Andrews Reconstruction Mix)

Ghosttown (RedTop’s If I Were A Carpenter Remix)

http://listen.tidalhifi.com/track/45213150

As for the Rizzo mix, I've seen some around

Is there any other way to hear those? I clicked on link and it's just a black screen.

The first one could almost be that long lost Ghosttown DEMO, the second one sounds like a cat puking up some acid jazz ish.

Maybe she's finally using that Jitterbug Rain Tapes demo ? :D

It's kind of jazzy-ish, it's the second clip on the soundcloud preview I posted earlier.

Oh okay! I missed that. It's very "lounge act." I like it. Thanks again, TOH

Why can't CD's like this be made available to fans through her website? Fan's are paying a ridiculous £125+ for this bloody CD. Why not print a couple of thousand and put them up for sale??? There's so much money to be made and we all know how much M and her team love it..........Fans are even resorting to buying fake Chinese Maxi-Singles??

Good news and bad news. There is actually a US promo CD single for "Ghosttown" with 12 tracks (including the 2 previous Tidal exclusives) however it was only mailed to Billboard reporters, and I'm told just 300 copies were printed. They're literally shipping only ONE copy to each DJ on the BB panel, which will make this an extremely expensive collectors item, if any even turn up on eBay.

https://instagram.com/p/2KfIRci0-I/

Edited by DJMichaelAngelo

Her team are fucking useless.

Madonna is collectable and had a rabid fan base who buys everything. Why can't they give us some amazing collectibles. ITS NOT HARD!

Her team are fucking useless.

Madonna is collectable and had a rabid fan base who buys everything. Why can't they give us some amazing collectibles. ITS NOT HARD!

I don't who decides on these matters but I miss how WB are very hands on regarding her singles... WB even gave $5000 to Shep to make a B-side to a 5th single (vogue for keep it together).. Madonna have lots of B side materials, especially this era... Their stupidity is so frustrating not cashing in on this... WB have been capitalizing on Madonna B-sides right to the very end... Only Madonna can release remix EPs and manage them to chart worldwide even if it's priced like a regular album...sigh, if only WB had Madonna under them when REBEL HEART materialized

They are claiming it was released on December 22, 2014. Yes, okay iTunes.

Had to change it to 2015, annoying because I hate altering official iTunes metadata.

Pity that the Tidal remixes aren't available elsewhere. They are both very good and highlight her amazing vocals even more than the album version. Especially A Paul Andrews Reconstruction Mix that has a very sparse orchestration at times and it's all about her voice. Amazing vocals, play it to people who say that she's not a good singer.

Okay, I'm addicted to the Redtop remix. I'm so bored of all these four-on-the-floor dance remix. It's always great to hear remixes that actually re-invent the song (i.e. the Switch remix of Kylie's Skirt).

I haven't listened to the A Paul remix yet. I wish there was a way to properly purchase/download the Tidal remixes. Somebody uploaded the Redtop remix on YT so I just simply ripped the audio but this results in degradation of the sound quality :dramatic:.