Ghosttown Remixes

New Ghosttown remixes on the way according to Drowned Madonna.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-ghosttown-new-remixes-tomorrow-on-youtube-ep-exclusive-details/20150428

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard some brand new details about Madonnas Ghosttown remixes and the upcoming Remixes EP.

Madonna will put up three new Ghosttown remixes on her YouTube official channel tomorrow. The remixes are by Offer Nissim, Mindskap and Armand Van Helden. The Offer remix is told to be epic. The Mindskap is very good and it has minimal vocals.

When the Behind The Scene of Ghosttown video was published, many of you asked the name of the remixes used. Well, we can tell you that the remixes are THRILL and Dj Yiannis String Intro Mix. The Yiannis String Intro Mix is an amazing piano mix. You will love it.

Those both mixes will be in the Ghosttown Remixes EP that will have 10 remixes. Its tentatively out on May 12.

Finally some mixes will be a TIDAL exclusive.

Stay tuned for more updates.

I'm getting into the AVH one. It's just got something different about it. Not gone for the obvious unlike Nissim which is a dance mix by numbers euro effort that's pretty uninspired.

Mindskap quite a good summer beach type mix. I can imagine that in the clubs.

Armands remix is great, I love what he did with the vocals. He totally flipped it. This is my favourite remix from her for a long time.

Liking the 90's house sound on the Mindskap mix too.

Offer Nissim sounds like amateur generic gay tribal music.

It's all about the Mindskap Remix. The first minute I got Human Nature Bottom Heavy Dub vibes but that quickly gave way and now it stands on its own as a nice smooth Tech House mix that is unique to Madonna's catalog. Lately I had been forcing myself to like certain remixes but not this one. It's received just as much as if I had gotten it back in the day — not a moment's thought that it's quality. The only thing is I'd like a little more of her vocals in it, but it's not an issue really.

Offer Nissim remix definitely is not epic. His Beat Goes On, Jump and She's Not Me remixes blow this away. His style has changed and he's no longer my favorite M remixer. But they're good.

AVH is decent too. As of right now I like Nissim's and AVH's about equally. All in all, The remixes today blow away the first round, unquestioned.

The world is right again. Quite happy.

Now where's my BIM Remixes!! :mohawk:

Well I gave them a chance. The Mindskap mix stood out interestingly, but the minimal vocal means I'll probably not go for another listen. Amazed at how dull the AVH mix is, I used to want him to remix M's stuff years ago. The Offer mixes are to be as expected, cheesy eurotrash club mixes - but done well.

But why May 12th???? When did the video come out again?? Why would anyone give more of a shit about some remixes 2 weeks from now after they've gone live through YouTube and DJ Blogs are offering them up to download for free????How can delaying them help anything.....it's all so bloody confusing?!??

I understand there's no money in buying music anymore blah blah blah.....but M has such a large collecting fan-base I'm just amazed by how this market is no being exploited?!?

I came across (not literally, of course) a Joe T Vannelli 'Dubby Remix' of 'Ghosttown'. Is this official?? Again, minimal vocals and just a generic made-it-in-my-sleep house beat.

It was mentioned previously he was a remixer for GT. Can you post?

I got my beautiful cd single. I feel a bit sad, i have a feeling that this is Madonna's last physical cdsingle.

Anyway, it's gorgeuos and i'm so incredibly happy that she still releases physicals!