Ghosttown Remixes

Now this guy does cheesy gay club mixes pretty well. 1 is enough. Now can we get some trippy, funky, down-tempo stuff please!!!

Downtempo? gtfo that's what album versions are for.

Thought we'd hear more remixes that will feature on the EP by now. Isn't the UK release for this on Sunday?!

That Offer Nisim mix sucks balls. Generic gay tribal shit. Somebody call Disclosure please!

Edited by animalinstinct

If I don't get my remix soon it's gonna get ugly up in here. I was actually ranting to myself in the car today as I listened to my 6 year old remix of Miles Away. Where are my [good] Rebel Heart remixes!!! Why am I listening to 10 year old stuff months into RH??? Shit back in the day it was the first thing we got, long b4 the video.

Fire Guy! :lmao:

I can't stand dance remixes when the voice sounds very slow. It's kind of anticlimax. This Offer Nissim mix doesn't sound right.

She should make a good collection of mixes and i would love a 80s flavour dancey remix, a 90s techno one, a poppers up one with lots of drums...

Guest Sinisin

Mixes like this make me miss Vegas and all the great vids and M music that got attention by the local clubs...sigh.

I can't believe how long it's taking this single to be released. It better be painstaking attention to tweeking those new remixes WE BETTER GET bc it sure as hell wasn't the cover design.

Maybe she sent them back to the drawing board. One doesn't work with Diplo, Avicii, Blood Diamonds etc then get a bunch of nobodys to remix them. Although it's interesting what was said above about her management always using that ex-WB guy that represents all those second rate mixers.

Remixes not being released yet is a curious thing. :confused: Hope it means still in process of releasing high quality remixes!

Timing has to be improved on M team, but give them the benefit of the doubt that they are being held up for valid reasons.

The best remixes for LFL came out very late inc Erick Morillo and Strobe. It was like they realised the originals were very samey.

Are the big name remixers really that expensive now?

Fuck this shit. I've never seen a single so unnecessarily drawn out. Throws a few shitty-ass remixes our way and a lazy butt cover that took all of 2 minutes and calls it quits. Yeah we got a great video, thank goodness, bc w/o that this "single" wouldn't exist.