Ghosttown Remixes

Godonna why?!

This remix is utter garbage...

Original version is perfection though!

I'm not buying any generic remixes, give me something that actually still has emotion or give me b-sides.

More remixes will come

Definitely needs more of the actual song but it's a cool twist on the track

100% agree. A couple of the TUTR remixes did the same thing, excited you with a verse and then absolutely no trace of M for the remainder of the song. Ghosttown is about M....not Don Diablo. I do like the restructure though. It is interesting and fresh.

Sounds ok. Semi interesting. I wont mind a couple of club remixes, but i hope it isnt just a list of 15 generic house beat remixes.

She needs to do something a bit smoother. Cyril Hahn or Kygo are both very good at doing mellow remixes. Even Monsiuer Adi would be a good fit for this type of song remix.

Monsieur Adi! His mixes of Frozen and Get together which were similar tempos were both amazing

Guest bluejean

I really liked his Music remix and Get Together.

Tbh though I get the feeling Madonna has no interest nor input into her remixes anymore. They've sucked hard since she left Warner.

And even then we haven't had a lot of truly great remixes since American Life really. All through the 90's up until 2004 her remixes were great but I guess remixing was more of a thing in that period.

i don't like all those fast beats all together at once...feels really obvious...there are some parts that I like and would love me some "haunting" parts as well...lol...and like some said, too little from the original song. Don't hate it but hope there are other remixes I will love more.

:dead: I see you dance to it. Cmon now

I'm not the one FRONTIN like I'm not gonna pop my cunt to this song in the club! I like it! All u other *cough* bttms *cough* be fuckin lying to yourselves talkin about hating it when I know I would see y'all with one eye dead ass lazy from too many popper hits and your hole dragging on the floor to this joint!!

Madonna's person-in-charge-of-remixes has no freakin' clue! It's like they don't even know Madonna's demographic. Some of us have 'taste'.

I wish Hercules & Love Affair would remix Madonna.

omg

the Dirty Pop Intro Mix is beyond awful! The vocals during the chorus and the bridge don't even match the music very well! Sounds VERY amateur.

The Dirty Pop Intro Mix is better.. the rest don't make me want to dance in a different way at all :thumbsdown:

holy shit, if that's the best one and it's the first one that I'm listening, I'm not sure I want to listen to the other ones :lol:

I'm not the one FRONTIN like I'm not gonna pop my cunt to this song in the club! I like it! All u other *cough* bttms *cough* be fuckin lying to yourselves talkin about hating it when I know I would see y'all with one eye dead ass lazy from too many popper hits and your hole dragging on the floor to this joint!!

:dead: *cough* bttms *cough* are gyrating to the remixes right now!!!

We were afraid that they were gonna speed up the vocals, but it sounds like most of them are actually slowed down! #mess