Ghosttown Remixes

Guest bluejean

She's had great succcess before with mid-tempo songs getting the remix treatment, Secret, Frozen and Drowned World/Substitute For Love, What It Feels Like For A Girl...............same can't be said for Power of Goodbye...........Take A Bow weren't to great.........oh yeah and Love Don't Live Here Anymore were a tad iffy.

While that is true I don't think Ghosttown has the right tempo to turn out as good as those. We're looking more at a Nothing Fails type sped up vocal type thing. While that will be okay I do hope we get some remixes that keep the original tempo or close to it. Something innovative and exciting.

Who am I kidding?

Guest bluejean

She's had great succcess before with mid-tempo songs getting the remix treatment, Secret, Frozen and Drowned World/Substitute For Love, What It Feels Like For A Girl...............same can't be said for Power of Goodbye...........Take A Bow weren't to great.........oh yeah and Love Don't Live Here Anymore were a tad iffy.

While that is true I don't think Ghosttown has the right tempo to turn out as good as those. We're looking more at a Nothing Fails type sped up vocal type thing. While that will be okay I do hope we get some remixes that keep the original tempo or close to it. Something innovative and exciting.

Who am I kidding? We haven't had a good remix since Celebration :lol:

Its great, but I would love a few more vocals tbh.

There's gotta be an extended version with more vocals... maybe... I hope so. :1251:

I've listened to it like 4 times now and I really dig it. It doesn't sound like a typical remix for the dance floor. I like the manipulation of the vocals but yes, we need to have a version with more vocals in it!

While the sound in nothing new, it's certainly an interesting take on the song. There might even be a repeat listen for me with this mix!!

Oh yeah and BTW Nothing Fails remixes also basically suck. Apart from maybe Peter's House mix and that guitar section in the Nevin's main mix. Other than that I'd just listen to the Nobody Knows Me mixes which all kiss ass!!

It's okay. I noticed the first one released is usually some generic b.s b4 the better ones start trickling in..

This is the totally not official tracklist for the Ghosttown EP:

• Ghosttown (Tracy Young "Apocalypse Candy" Mix)
  • Ghosttown (Tracy Young "Chernobyl on the Dance Floor" Mix)
  • Ghosttown (Tracy Young "Please take away my turntables" Mix)
  • Ghosttown (Pretty Damn Shitty Oakenfold Mix)
  • Ghosttown (Martin Solveig "B-Day Song Mashup" Mix)
  • Ghosttown (Luke Slater "TPOG Mashup" Mix)
Ghosttown (Daft Punk Mix) Featuring Nile Rogers [spotify Exclusive]

Omg Luke Slater's Freedom Comes is back to haunt us again! :dead:

Sounds ok. Semi interesting. I wont mind a couple of club remixes, but i hope it isnt just a list of 15 generic house beat remixes.

She needs to do something a bit smoother. Cyril Hahn or Kygo are both very good at doing mellow remixes. Even Monsiuer Adi would be a good fit for this type of song remix.

Godonna why?!

This remix is utter garbage...

Original version is perfection though!

I'm not buying any generic remixes, give me something that actually still has emotion or give me b-sides.