Gene Simmons Attacks Madonna (Again)

LSD

Also, I would NOT be surprised if M maybe at some point 20+ yrs ago (at a party or 'wherever') making a verbal agreement w/ Gene to sing a song for him or with him and she simply flaked/ never got back to him at all. lol. He was prob. kissing her ass and in the moment she said 'whatever/maybe' to doing something w/ him but he took it seriously and NEVER forgot it lmao.

I think a lot of these washed up haters (Prince included) are absolutely obsessed but also feel scorned and burned over simply due to professional and personal/sexual reasons. They simply look at Gaga as a prop and a weapon to combat what M did at her prime. Since Gaga is so simple and has nothing to say, in their delusional mind they use her to egg Madonna and her fans on lol. Prince even admitted in a recent interview how POd he was that by '85/'86 (just a year after Purple Rain!) Warner put ALL their energies/resources into her and he became basically secondary lmao. Must eat the little troll up (as M called him) and all the others still see the amount of hype, attention and media interest .

Perfectly stated. I love it.

Oh dear lord. I've been working too hard. When I first saw the title of this thread I had in my head, Richard Simmons.

I thought, why would Richard Simmons bad mouth Madonna???

I need a nap.

Also, I would NOT be surprised if M maybe at some point 20+ yrs ago (at a party or 'wherever') making a verbal agreement w/ Gene to sing a song for him or with him and she simply flaked/ never got back to him at all. lol. He was prob. kissing her ass and in the moment she said 'whatever/maybe' to doing something w/ him but he took it seriously and NEVER forgot it lmao.

I think a lot of these washed up haters (Prince included) are absolutely obsessed but also feel scorned and burned over simply due to professional and personal/sexual reasons. They simply look at Gaga as a prop and a weapon to combat what M did at her prime. Since Gaga is so simple and has nothing to say, in their delusional mind they use her to egg Madonna and her fans on lol. Prince even admitted in a recent interview how POd he was that by '85/'86 (just a year after Purple Rain!) Warner put ALL their energies/resources into her and he became basically secondary lmao. Must eat the little troll up (as M called him) and all the others still see the amount of hype, attention and media interest .

Just a disclaimer, since Gene and Prince are lumped together in that second paragraph: Prince has on multiple occasions implied how awful he thinks Lady Gaga/her music is. So he has that at least.

Otherwise, agreed.

Just a disclaimer, since Gene and Prince are lumped together in that second paragraph: Prince has on multiple occasions implied how awful he thinks Lady Gaga/her music is. So he has that at least.

Otherwise, agreed.

DID he? Where, when etc etc...audio/video? :D Even if he did, I still think M summed it up best- he's truly is a little troll! lmao. Outside and esp in. he reeks from pr*ck/greedy bitch in every possible way lol. He's talented (zzz) but clearly a narcissistic, creepy, fckface.

Perfectly stated. I love it.

Thanks! xx. If I could edit one sentence, woulda rather said say he never LET IT GO and is still *super salty* (vs. saying he simply never forgot!) LOL

DID he? Where, when etc etc...audio/video? :D Even if he did, I still think M summed it up best- he's truly is a little troll! lmao. Outside and esp in. he reeks from pr*ck/greedy bitch in every possible way lol. He's talented (zzz) but clearly a narcissistic, creepy, fckface.

tumblr_mazrkt4d4W1qcvaxho1_500.gif

tumblr_mazrkt4d4W1qcvaxho2_500.gif

tumblr_mazrkt4d4W1qcvaxho3_500.gif

and biting his tongue pretty hard in this interview in order to avoid saying anything about her

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/jun/23/prince-interview-adele-internet

I always thought that was only about Justin Bieber? lol Though if he was also asked about Gaga (as in the big motor mouths bundled all the poop/singers 2gether into one question) then he likely meant they ALL suck lol. No doubt 'if' he was feeling Gaga (and I remember this interview was when she was still on her 5th life) he woulda just commented on her and bypassed the others.

Most def. No doubt because of M (who came in like Tasmanian Devil and whiplashed the game unlike ANY other female singer before) , she instantly killed the careers of the Debbie Harry, Pat Benatar, Donna Summer, Olivia Newton John, Aretha, Chaka, Diana Ross, Joni Mitchells LOL etc etc..all who were 60s and 70s standard radio staples, scoring hit after hit and looked like it would continue forever well into the 80s and beyond.

They weren't 'pop stars' far as brands/corporations and machines like Madonna- simply women who were attractive and marketable enough but were mainly a result of men controlling their careers and songs (even though some had some writing input). Once Madonna came in she blow em all out to sea and owned radio and the charts from 84-89 (aside from sharing some of it with Whitney lol).

Cause of what M did, that's why you have twats like Gene, Elton, Joni lol and others mainly from the 60s and 70s who either shaded in a very vocal way, subtle way or simply never made a comment good or bad. Can't remember the comment but def. know Diana Ross def. shaded her years ago (something related to MJ of course). You soo know Diana Ross loathes M LOL. Don't think I ever heard/read a single comment from Aretha lol. It's mainly the MEN from that era who have been douche bags towards Madonna.

Very interesting perspective. Makes a lot of sense.

Outspoken KISS rocker Gene Simmons may have bit off even more than he and his freakishly large tongue can chew with his latest comments. Speaking to SongFacts.com at the end of July, Simmons had little sympathy for those struggling with addiction and suicidal thoughts, telling them they might as well kill themselves.

"Drug addicts and alcoholics are always, 'The world is a harshplace,'" Simmons said. "My mother was in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany. I don't want to hear f**ck all about 'the world is a harsh place.' She gets up every day, smells the roses and loves life. And for a putz, 20-year-old kid to say, 'I'm depressed, I live in Seattle.' F**k you, then kill yourself."

Simmons didn't stop there, however. He went on about calling out people with suicidal thoughts, saying he was the kind of person to "call their bluff."

"I'm the guy who says 'Jump!' when there's a guy on top a building who says, 'That's it, I can't take it anymore, I'm going to jump,'" Simmons continued to say. "Are you kidding? Why are you announcing it? Shut the f**k up, have some dignity and jump! You've got the crowd."

^Old news. It was an irresponsible thing to say.

so he's bitter about M not doing their tribute album hmmm, now he wants the reductive one to do a rock album, how convenient. I'm guessing so she can use one of their songs. Everyone who hates on Madonna was either snubbed by her (or they took as a snub but never looking at their own behavior. ie. Morgan) or they couldn't latch themselves onto her name (ie: elton).

women just hate her because they think they can't do what she's doing. projection. its all so transparent as fuck.

so he's bitter about M not doing their tribute album hmmm, now he wants the reductive one to do a rock album, how convenient. I'm guessing so she can use one of their songs. Everyone who hates on Madonna was either snubbed by her (or they took as a snub but never looking at their own behavior. ie. Morgan) or they couldn't latch themselves onto her name (ie: elton).

women just hate her because they think they can't do what she's doing. projection. its all so transparent as fuck.

Yep.

I personally would not put it past him to have propositioned her at some point and she refused. LOL!

"Madonna can't sing." I'll never understand how this became something that SO MANY people state as a fact. Some of you are more mellow about brushing it off, but it honestly annoys and puzzles me more than any of the other criticisms. It's as odd as if people just started to say "Meryl Streep can't act" or "Tom Brady can't play football." I mean, what are they even talking about?!?!?! Fuck's sake.