Gene Simmons Attacks Madonna (Again)

LSD

“Lady Gaga I like, she’s the real deal. She’s come to our shows, what she’s done with Tony Bennett show that above the backing tracks and dancers from Las Vegas on poles she can really sing. I’d like to see Gaga come out with a real rock band and do a rock record. She is the real deal, unlike all the others. She can do what Madonna can’t — she can sing.”

But Simmons did have sympathy for Madonna’s recent fall at the Brit Awards.

“That was unfortunate, but she got up, on with the show. It’ll happen. That’s not embarrassing, it’s embarrassing when the backing track dies.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/gene-simmons-blasts-artists-who-mime/story-e6frfn29-1227278408426

Yet Madonna and her lovely voice are way ahead of you screeching rockers and your halloween costumes and way way way ahead of that disaster you're praising. Why don't you go admire your collection of that intellectual pursuit of taking a photo of very bimbo you slept with? BTW did you make it into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame yet?

Oh little Genee...as much of a 'somebody' as Piss Morgan. Shuldn't he stop being bitter and seeking publicity now that he got into the R&R HOF after licking the crusty cracks and holes of the voting board for the last 20 years?

what's with those jerks putting madonna down all the time? if he'd say the same about beyonce the world would go insane and come to her defence but when its madonna people just let that unfair shit happen. im so sick of it. she's the most underrated performer, songwriter, singer, and artist of all time. even in reviews people have to mention the producers and thank all of them for making the record so great, meanwhile they never say that shit for beyonce & co or gaga, or call out their horrible songwriting. im so fed up with all this hate against her.

Oh, and didnt he learn anything after his washed up band and name got banned in countries worldwide after slamming Robin Williams and others people who commit suicide? Super washed up, Y list, publicity seeking skunk face.

And yes, he's super passive aggressive obsessed and/or bi-polar) w/ the equal of amount of praising/dissing. like smElton, Sharon O and the few other usual cast of trolls.

so basically a has-been in the rock world saying shit. Him and his band were a reductive BLACK SABBATH, which were actually rock n roll...so its funny coming from him, who cant sing at all, who dresses up in costumes to get noticed, playing bubble gum rock songs to the masses. riiigghhhttt.

“Lady Gaga I like, she’s the real deal. She’s come to our shows, what she’s done with Tony Bennett show that above the backing tracks and dancers from Las Vegas on poles she can really sing. I’d like to see Gaga come out with a real rock band and do a rock record. She is the real deal, unlike all the others. She can do what Madonna can’t — she can sing.”

But Simmons did have sympathy for Madonna’s recent fall at the Brit Awards.

“That was unfortunate, but she got up, on with the show. It’ll happen. That’s not embarrassing, it’s embarrassing when the backing track dies.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/gene-simmons-blasts-artists-who-mime/story-e6frfn29-1227278408426

Yes, poor Madonna, she so can't sing

I wonder if he has listened to Joanne real singing voice from the BTW Ball and ART Rave

Backing Track Galore

But nice to continue seeing lesser stars trash Madonna for publicity while supporting even lesser names

0.jpg

article-2205629-15174059000005DC-590_306

Considering KISS has been accused many times over the years of being mediocre musicians who hide behind theatrical gimmicks, you would think Gene would a little more open minded. Madonna can sing circles around him btw.

It's always popstars from the 70's that Madonna's arrival in the 80's completly erased that are vocal to praise Gaga and trash Madonna because they see her as their revenge while being completly in the dark about what's hip today. Gaga has a lot in common with Kiss = costumes and make up to hide a guido-guidette physique and distract from below generic music. On the other hand current hip hop artists praise Madonna.

This is embarrassing but not surprising.

I am a member of the Army since I was 14 and a RebelHeart since I was 4.

A long time ago, I read Gene's autobio and he mentioned that for their 1994 KISS my ass tribute album, Madonna was supposed to sing 'I was made for loving you'. It never came to fruition for whatever reason and seeing shit like this does not help.

A few weeks ago, I was a KISS forum and a member said something about how Gene sees Madonna as a 'threat'. I don't think he has to worry about money but I can't help but wonder if this is the crux of his comments.

I know I should not get bothered over what one celebrity says about another. It's just bull shit in the end but I will say this:

I hate how Gene and Paul lick Gaga's rancid cunt while ignoring Madonna. That is like ignoring the sauvignon blanc in favor of the cheap generic beer brand.

When KISS first started, they had a concept and it was developed by a team. Yes, they had some help, but the identity and the music is all them. Lady Gaga is manufactured. Are they musical virtuosos? Are they critically acclaimed artists? I will be the first to tell you Hell No. Their entry into the Hall of Fame was because of their impact. A lot of the grunge bands that are critically acclaimed cite KISS influences (Soundgarden, Rage against the Machine, Foo Fighters). When I see Gene (Gene, not all of KISS) say these things, I don't like it. It's beyond me why he trashes his former bandmates for being drug addicts but ignores Lady Gaga's own use of drugs. If anything, Gene and Paul should defer to Madonna for being a hard worker and, not using drugs which is what they pride themselves on when they trash their former bandmates Ace and Peter. They should also support her for dealing with ageist comments just as they did. They have both had age related barbs since the '90s.

I don't support this at all. Gene should defer to Madonna because they both came from almost nothing. He is an immigrant and she came from the Midwest. They both grew up without one parent and they both made it big in New York. Lady Gaga is a little girl who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

Then again, if Gene has the gall to put someone else in the Cat and Space Ace makeup, then I shouldn't be surprised that he would support fake Madonna.

It's always popstars from the 70's that Madonna's arrival in the 80's completly erased that are vocal to praise Gaga and trash Madonna because they see her as their revenge while being completly in the dark about what's hip today. Gaga has a lot in common with Kiss = costumes and make up to hide a guido-guidette physique and distract from below generic music. On the other hand current hip hop artists praise Madonna.

Most def. No doubt because of M (who came in like Tasmanian Devil and whiplashed the game unlike ANY other female singer before) , she instantly killed the careers of the Debbie Harry, Pat Benatar, Donna Summer, Olivia Newton John, Aretha, Chaka, Diana Ross, Joni Mitchells LOL etc etc..all who were 60s and 70s standard radio staples, scoring hit after hit and looked like it would continue forever well into the 80s and beyond.

They weren't 'pop stars' far as brands/corporations and machines like Madonna- simply women who were attractive and marketable enough but were mainly a result of men controlling their careers and songs (even though some had some writing input). Once Madonna came in she blow em all out to sea and owned radio and the charts from 84-89 (aside from sharing some of it with Whitney lol).

Cause of what M did, that's why you have twats like Gene, Elton, Joni lol and others mainly from the 60s and 70s who either shaded in a very vocal way, subtle way or simply never made a comment good or bad. Can't remember the comment but def. know Diana Ross def. shaded her years ago (something related to MJ of course). You soo know Diana Ross loathes M LOL. Don't think I ever heard/read a single comment from Aretha lol. It's mainly the MEN from that era who have been douche bags towards Madonna.

Also, I would NOT be surprised if M maybe at some point 20+ yrs ago (at a party or 'wherever') making a verbal agreement w/ Gene to sing a song for him or with him and she simply flaked/ never got back to him at all. lol. He was prob. kissing her ass and in the moment she said 'whatever/maybe' to doing something w/ him but he took it seriously and NEVER forgot it lmao.

I think a lot of these washed up haters (Prince included) are absolutely obsessed but also feel scorned and burned over simply due to professional and personal/sexual reasons. They simply look at Gaga as a prop and a weapon to combat what M did at her prime. Since Gaga is so simple and has nothing to say, in their delusional mind they use her to egg Madonna and her fans on lol. Prince even admitted in a recent interview how POd he was that by '85/'86 (just a year after Purple Rain!) Warner put ALL their energies/resources into her and he became basically secondary lmao. Must eat the little troll up (as M called him) and all the others still see the amount of hype, attention and media interest .