Felix Howard from the "Open your heart" video.....today

Roland Barthes

Yes, Madonna and Angelina were beautiful children and are now beautiful women. Also two of the most beautiful child stars ever were Elizabeth Taylor and Natalie Wood. Both turned into equally beautiful women. Shirley Temple was adorable and also was a very pretty when all grown up. I am trying to think of a male child star who is also good looking as an adult. There has to be some of them but just can't think of one.

:D ok ok not all but some do turn out fugly.

Christian Bale was a child actor? He turned out fine. Leonardo turned out fine imo.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes, Madonna and Angelina were beautiful children and are now beautiful women. Also two of the most beautiful child stars ever were Elizabeth Taylor and Natalie Wood. Both turned into equally beautiful women. Shirley Temple was adorable and also was a very pretty when all grown up. I am trying to think of a male child star who is also good looking as an adult. There has to be some of them but just can't think of one.

yes perfect!!! i was on my way out, didnt have time to scan the brain!!!

there are so many more. it was a ridiculous proclamation.

I wish I never saw that, he's horrible! I'll have to try and erase that image from my mind next time I watch OYH video.

From How They Look Now

He apparently couldn't get a proper work visa arrangement to tour with Madonna worldwide for her "Who's That Girl" tour, so California's Chris Finch replaced him for it. Felix meanwhile went on to play in bands and later become a songwriter, writing stuff for Amy Winehouse, Kylie Minogue :chuckle:, Holly Valance, and Beverly Knight. In March 2008 he was promoted to VP of A&R for EMI Music Publishing UK. Nice job!

EDIT: I'm also now reading online that he once spoke in a magazine interview about developing a rare skin condition causing discoloured blotches to appear all over - like what Michael Jackson had claimed to be experiencing, and as a kid-model (including magazine covers and TV appearances) it was difficult to deal with. Looks like you can see 'em a bit in the last picture. But looks like he's done awesome career-wise!

Yep, he spoke about having vitiligo in Time Out back in the late 90s.

Guest Pud Whacker

Does anyone knows exactly when the video was shot ? First week of august 1986 i think ( i remember seeing a pic from the set with her and Felix being tagged august 3rd) PUD ?

Yes, it was filmed in August 1986. In the Echo Park district of Los Angeles!! Freddy, Madonna and Herb...

tumblr_ngoo7y4e9E1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

fantastique!!

i found this on the LA times website while googling

Madonna Dances Her Troubles Away
August 17, 1986|Craig Modderno and FO
    • Email

No, that's not Lucy and little Ricky in these pics doing an invisible Mexican hat dance.

It's Madonna and Felix Howard filming a video for her new "Open Your Heart" in the Echo Park around Toluca and Court Street. Madonna plays a performer in a sleazy girlie theater who dances her way out of trouble with the help of Howard.

The video and song, expected to be released next month, are from Madonna's "True Blue" album.

She told a bystander at the video shoot: "This shows my new look. I see my new look as very innocent and feminine and unadorned."

Will she don her new look when she begins filming "Slammer" this fall, a movie that producer Roz Heller calls "a contemporary screwball romantic comedy." Heller won't talk about Madonna's look, her role or anything else--because "Madonna would get nervous or crazed if she knew people were writing about her now."

Guest Pud Whacker

i found this on the LA times website while googling

Madonna Dances Her Troubles Away
August 17, 1986|Craig Modderno and FO
    • Email

No, that's not Lucy and little Ricky in these pics doing an invisible Mexican hat dance.

It's Madonna and Felix Howard filming a video for her new "Open Your Heart" in the Echo Park around Toluca and Court Street. Madonna plays a performer in a sleazy girlie theater who dances her way out of trouble with the help of Howard.

The video and song, expected to be released next month, are from Madonna's "True Blue" album.

She told a bystander at the video shoot: "This shows my new look. I see my new look as very innocent and feminine and unadorned."

Will she don her new look when she begins filming "Slammer" this fall, a movie that producer Roz Heller calls "a contemporary screwball romantic comedy." Heller won't talk about Madonna's look, her role or anything else--because "Madonna would get nervous or crazed if she knew people were writing about her now."

:thumbsup:

love Lucy and Little Ricky reference!

From How They Look Now

He apparently couldn't get a proper work visa arrangement to tour with Madonna worldwide for her "Who's That Girl" tour, so California's Chris Finch replaced him for it. Felix meanwhile went on to play in bands and later become a songwriter, writing stuff for Amy Winehouse, Kylie Minogue :chuckle:, Holly Valance, and Beverly Knight. In March 2008 he was promoted to VP of A&R for EMI Music Publishing UK. Nice job!

EDIT: I'm also now reading online that he once spoke in a magazine interview about developing a rare skin condition causing discoloured blotches to appear all over - like what Michael Jackson had claimed to be experiencing, and as a kid-model (including magazine covers and TV appearances) it was difficult to deal with. Looks like you can see 'em a bit in the last picture. But looks like he's done awesome career-wise!

:rotfl:

:rotfl: Of course she did.

Haha! I do love an obviously made up quote!

No dont film "slammer" / Just do the tour!!!

No dont film "slammer" / Just do the tour!!!

I've never seen Who's that girl, but we wouldn't have the soundtrack or the advanced aesthetic that lead to the tour. If the tour was just true blue it would have been very different

I've never seen Who's that girl, but we wouldn't have the soundtrack or the advanced aesthetic that lead to the tour. If the tour was just true blue it would have been very different

first: watch who´s that girl.It´s a fun comedy, not the best in the world, but it´s fun, although she looks too muscled to me.

about the tour: yes, all the things she does have influence in her other works, but I think the WTG tour it´s both, actually, for me TB and WTG are the same era (well, that black eye brows are more 1987ish...).It´s funny, I didn´t know about the film or the songs when the concert was broadcasted on the TV!!! I was like wtf!!! I thought I knew all her songs!!!

yep causing a commotion was good live!

and it came from the movie.

the concert had such a holy vibe. I was traveling in Europe and she was literally everywhere. restaurants were closed they broadcast the show from Turin. It was insane .. even more than blond ambition.

yep causing a commotion was good live!

and it came from the movie.

the concert had such a holy vibe. I was traveling in Europe and she was literally everywhere. restaurants were closed they broadcast the show from Turin. It was insane .. even more than blond ambition.

It is the height of her commercial peak (the only one we can't actually have arguments about because it's in the numbers), and damn you! I would kill to have nosebleed seats for one of those shows, I think it's my number one imaginary tour to go to. I get the biggest smile on my face when I listen to the audio

HEEYYYYYYYYYY Italy!!!

It is the height of her commercial peak (the only one we can't actually have arguments about because it's in the numbers), and damn you! I would kill to have nosebleed seats for one of those shows, I think it's my number one imaginary tour to go to. I get the biggest smile on my face when I listen to the audio

HEEYYYYYYYYYY Italy!!!

:old: 87 was the last time she was truly mainstream. Construction workers and soccerfans went to see her. BAT was more for the gays.

And Virgin tour seemed like a girls only thing, but I was not there..

:old: 87 was the last time she was truly mainstream. Construction workers and soccerfans went to see her. BAT was more for the gays.

And Virgin tour seemed like a girls only thing, but I was not there..

I don't know I would argue '98-2000 and 2008 she was as well. I know 2008 sounds odd but she was sort of sliding into legacy territory and everyone seemed fine with that and she did lots of festivals on the promo circuit and got loads of casuals in off 4 Minutes. Lest we forget S&S is the highest grossing tour ever by a solo artist.

What is that on his face where his eyebrows are supposed to be? Its like a some small farm animal exploded and its fur landed just above his eyes!

Also his complexion went from very tan to pale white?