Felix Howard from the "Open your heart" video.....today

Roland Barthes

I'm not shading his appearance but OMG !

675e315cb53feaf5-FelixHoward-43-2.jpg

I'm in a state of shock. He looks like he's 50+ years old.

He blasted Madonna in the past, actually to defend Lagy Cagada. He wrote early demos & b sides for Amy Winehouse during her Frank era.

That's crazy how he aged so much !

more here

http://the-confession-album.com/felix-howard-2

You get to work with Madonna and many years later you trash her for Cuntga?

794786tumblrnjv3oeD0Nv1sop09ko2250.gif

I know right? We all can say Madonna changed our lives in some way, but she literally, directly changed his life and THAT is his thank you to her?? Fuck him. Yet another aging (and not very well) queen that can't accept reality. These queens that think liking Gaga makes them, cool, edgy and down with the kids.......ALL the exact things they criticize the Queen for......rather transparent.

"The same woman who held up Madonna, a truly genius thief of everything from Marilyn Monroe to French Electronica, as an icon of her time, then to attack Gaga for the same thing is not only forgetful but stupid."

http://felixhoward.net/2010/09/13/a-rant-about-the-giant-windbag-that-is-camille-paglia/

675e315cb53feaf5-FelixHoward-43-2.jpg

But how can this be?? He's like 15 years younger and looks like what Madonna would look like in 10 years if she had spent her whole life on drugs.

"The same woman who held up Madonna, a truly genius thief of everything from Marilyn Monroe to French Electronica, as an icon of her time, then to attack Gaga for the same thing is not only forgetful but stupid."

http://felixhoward.net/2010/09/13/a-rant-about-the-giant-windbag-that-is-camille-paglia/

Uh? :rotfl::rotfl:

img_0528_zpsidgxzqmq.jpeg

Yikes, he's rather... unfortunate looking. I wonder if it's health-related, since he's probably not even 40 yet.

At least his replacement in the WTG tour looks better. Chris Finch

Chris_Finch_11220.jpg

Does anyone remember a radio interview with Madonna around 2002 in which Chris Finch was in the radio studio and said hello to her? I think she jokingly called him an "old man" but sounded a bit bored and unimpressed to be speaking to him again after all those years.

Not being able to see the difference between aggregating a vast array of influences into a single coherent resonant whole, and creating a degraded (not only inferior but really just shit in general) drag tribute of that entity is either willful ignorance with an agenda, or just plain stupidity.

Yikes, he's rather... unfortunate looking. I wonder if it's health-related, since he's probably not even 40 yet.

Does anyone remember a radio interview with Madonna around 2002 in which Chris Finch was in the radio studio and said hello to her? I think she jokingly called him an "old man" but sounded a bit bored and unimpressed to be speaking to him again after all those years.

Chris continues to talk to M fans and re posts pics and comments on pictures posted by fans. He says nothing but wonderful things and has fond memories.

Omfg from a really cute kid who truly looked like he'd grow up to a stud of a man looks like a tragic car crash that pooped out a mix of Piss Morgan and smElton!! :ohmy::ohmy: Dont EVA talk trash about M *esp to defend GaggGagg when M is the only reason you're barely Z list (and Z list ONLY to M fans). For the trash talking... M karma did its thing. Look at him! Looks 60. lmao