The bitches from The View blast Madonna

Andra

Video:

http://www.thewrap.com/the-view-blasts-madonna-for-bashing-beyonce-and-whining-about-white-house/

“She needs to find herself a nice 25-year-old and call it a day,” says guest host Joy Behar

The Queen of Pop is upset that she hasn’t met the Leader of the Free World, and the ladies of “The View” say the fights she’s picking with other artists cross the line.

“Beyonce doesn’t need Jay-Z — all due respect to Jay, and I love him too — but [she] doesn’t need Jay-Z to be invited to the White House,” panelist Rosie Perez said, in response to a quote from Madonna in Us Weekly that suggested she’d get a presidential invite if she was hitched to the rapper.

Madonna theorized in her interview with the gossip magazine that President Obama finds her too “shocking” to be invited to the White House. But “View” host Whoopi Goldberg has another theory. “Maybe he’s not into her music,” Goldberg said.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't Rosie Perez one of her good friends back in the day? Surely she must understand her humour?

They invite anyone to the White House these days :rotfl:

It's not like it means anything when you have people like George Clooney and Angelina Jolie "serving" on the Council On Foreign Relations. Hardly two intellectual powerhouses. Even more so the average pop star. Madonna said it as a joke, obviously. She couldn't care less if it actually happens or not. And it's nice to see Joy Bear confirm what Madonna has said about women being intimidated by powerful women

This bunch of TV hens need to get real or shut the fuck up to be honest

What is the world of media coming to ? Are people so stupid and pathetic that they have to look for problems and totally miss irony and humour. Madonna loves Beyonce and is friends with both Beyonce and Jay Z. It seems that they look at every single thing she says to find controversy and shade. These women are stupid beyond compare.

Guest Rachelle of London

What is the world of media coming to ? Are people so stupid and pathetic that they have to look for problems and totally miss irony and humour. Madonna loves Beyonce and is friends with both Beyonce and Jay Z. It seems that they look at every single thing she says to find controversy and shade. These women are stupid beyond compare.

Its called creating a fuss about something that is guaranteed to get you viewers. Pity their story is 4 days late. its stupid

I usually like the fact that Madonna doesn't respond to this kind of bullshit, but I would love for her to go on and put them in their place, I mean really go in on these hags, humiliate them on their own turf. Its getting ridiculous though, I feel like her statements are intentionally twisted and taken completely out of context. I refuse to believe people have gotten this fucking stupid.....I just can't....lol. She's always been misunderstood but it's gotten to a whole new level in recent years. I dont even think these people are REALLY offended by her, that's the worst part. Madonna could say she likes Vanilla ice cream more than Chocolate and someone will twist it into "Madonna is a racist!!"

It's so frustrating to continuously read people's stupidity.

Guest Rachelle of London

I usually like the fact that Madonna doesn't respond to this kind of bullshit, but I would love for her to go on and put them in their place, I mean really go in on these hags, humiliate them on their own turf. Its getting ridiculous though, I feel like her statements are intentionally twisted and taken completely out of context. I refuse to believe people have gotten this fucking stupid.....I just can't....lol. She's always been misunderstood but it's gotten to a whole new level in recent years. I dont even think these people are REALLY offended by her, that's the worst part. Madonna could say she likes Vanilla ice cream more than Chocolate and someone will twist it into "Madonna is a racist!!"

Dont give em ideas :lmao:

I heard now that Beyonce is blasting Madonna for her comments... is that true? is Beyonce that stupid like everybody else in US media?

Guest Rachelle of London

Lol......I know right!

I mean we all saw what happened when she dared say she loathed hydrangeas.

Even my grandmother said hydrangea gate was ridiculous! Its all tosh!

Meanwhile Madonna is preparing for another blockbuster tour and these ladies are discussing a joke she made.

Even some of her own fans don't understand when she is mucking around and complain. These women have no excuse though. They are supposed to understand humour and not take everything literally as working in the media and meeting lots of people etc. It is the way of the world now though. Stupidity, lack of any sense of irony or humour and trying to create mountains out of mole hills. As Chelle said, they want attention but still they are making absolute fools out of themselves at the same time.

Guest Rachelle of London

I heard now that Beyonce is blasting Madonna for her comments... is that true? is Beyonce that stupid like everybody else in US media?

Beyonce NEVER comments on anything negative. So made up. It would be all over the media if she did because she never speaks up about any celeb.

I usually like the fact that Madonna doesn't respond to this kind of bullshit, but I would love for her to go on and put them in their place

I love how she kind of did back in 2005 when she was on that show with darling, precious, phoney, stuck up Barbara Walters. Her answer to Joy Behar trying to know about her typical day was priceless

"Well I just wake up, put my red cape on and sit on my throne" :rotfl: :rotfl:

It shows that Madonna compared to most fellow Americans actually has a sense of humour. 1990 BAT immediately comes to mind. But you bet they "loved" her more then, in her children's books phase with her little Stepford Wives dress. Disappointed in Whoopi's reaction more than any of those basic cunts' unfunny predictable jokes

I don't understand how such a dumb show is still on, if only they didn't pretend to be a serious talk show when they touch on politics they'd be more passable and a lot less annoying

Guest Rachelle of London

Even the #disnigga controversy was beyond stupid, I can't believe she even apologized for it.

#disnigga was beyond stupid on Madonna's part.(if she even wrote it) Using the n word no matter what context especially if you are Madonna will no doubt bring you negative attention. Simple as. I personally think it was Rocco because he uses it on a lot of his insta posts, and I personalky couldn't see Madonna even using that term to describe her son.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love how she kind of did back in 2005 when she was on that show with darling, precious, phoney, stuck up Barbara Walters. Her answer to Joy Behar trying to know about her typical day was priceless

"Well I just wake up, put my red cape on and sit on my throne" :rotfl: :rotfl:

It shows that Madonna compared to most fellow Americans actually has a sense of humour. 1990 BAT immediately comes to mind. But you bet they "loved" her more then, in her children's books phase with her little Stepford Wives dress. Disappointed in Whoopi's reaction more than any of those basic cunts' unfunny predictable jokes

I don't understand how such a dumb show is still on, if only they didn't pretend to be a serious talk show when they touch on politics they'd be more passable and a lot less annoying

I dont get the big deal about Barbara Walters, every interview I've seen shes conducted she's behaved quite bitchy and downright unprofessional. The red haired lady is even worse. How do these people keep jobs?

Even some of her own fans don't understand when she is mucking around and complain. These women have no excuse though. They are supposed to understand humour and not take everything literally as working in the media and meeting lots of people etc. It is the way of the world now though. Stupidity, lack of any sense of irony or humour and trying to create mountains out of mole hills. As Chelle said, they want attention but still they are making absolute fools out of themselves at the same time.

Madonnas recent quote about literalism has become one of my favorite Madonna quotes of all time.

I dont get the big deal about Barbara Walters, every interview I've seen shes conducted she's behaved quite bitchy and downright unprofessional. The red haired lady is even worse. How do these people keep jobs?

:chuckle:

I suspect it's because they say all the right things that the American public "needs" to hear. No wonder Madonna waited for 22 years to give Walters an interview. Have you seen Lady Drizella's interview with this woman back in late 2009? It smacked of SCRIPTED beyond definition of the word. Kind of like "I never take my glasses off for anyone Barbara but I'll make an exception for you" WTF :blink: She had been in the business for 8 months by then and Walters blatantly indulged her on that :lmao:

And what about that time when Walters trashed Madonna simply because at one of her shows she said "you can't sit down, this isn't a Streisand concert". But I agree the Joy Behar character is obviously hennier than Walters

Oh good god. The world has gone to shit.

As said above, Madonna's quote on literalism immediately springs to mind. And as I've said a million times, the two most important things in language - 'context' and 'intent' - have been completely thrown out (along with simple rationality) in favor of taking everything at surface value so everyone can have a reason to be offended by something and bitch about it for a little attention.

It's a game in bullshit and distraction.

I'm loving all the hate and controversy she's been getting this era. It feels like 1990-1994 over all again when literally everything she does or says pisses people off. I never had the chance to experience her "rebellious" years and bitch is giving me ALL OF IT in 2015.

Ugh. They are so clueless. Bland, stupid, basic bitches discussing the biggest female mega force of all time. What do you expect?

It's called jealousy.

Fucking bitches.

Oh it's because Madonna is SOOOOO Irrelevant now that they have to dissect and discuss everything she says. And it's from US Weekly for crying out loud .

Imbeciles in not getting a joke non shock

You know what I got to say to these bitches?

GET A FUCKING SENSE OF HUMOUR OKAAAAAAY