MadonnaNation.com Forums
GOD

Guy O$eary (and Barbra Streisand) thread

Ok if we can't bitch about this worst manager on every thread then let's keep it here.

If only we had a single thread for all the repetitive things. People should go and rant in

1. The 'Guy Oseary is a moron' Thread

2. The 'She has to change her hair' thread

3. The 'The demos were better' thread

etc, etc.

he s her manager . she wants him to be her manager and she s gonna be her manager . she trusts him . she s not stupid and she s fine with him .

She employed like his whole family, even his wife, so she's stuck with him whether she likes it or not.

He's her sock bitch. That's all there is to it.

He has to change his hair.

Guest Rachelle of London

He's very good looking and so tall

he likes new technology and know how to use it to maximum effect...

We should thank him for introducing alanis to maverick and mirwais to madonna.

He is slightly better than the other Guy.

He gave many fans the opportunity to be in the GT for MDNA

She's the highest earning celebrity out there. How exactly is he a bad manager? His job is to maximize her income, which he has been doing brilliantly.

She's the highest earning celebrity out there. How exactly is he a bad manager? His job is to maximize her income, which he has been doing brilliantly.

As a manager he's suppose to make sure her career, legacy remain untarnished and she's still relevant, not just turn her into a money making machine/ touring act.

he s her manager . she wants him to be her manager and he s gonna be her manager . she trusts him . she s not stupid and she s fine with him .

This! Some fans sometimes act as if Madonna has no idea of what Guy is doing and where her career is going (some said that he probably lies to her about the charts in the US...), but I think it's the opposite! We know that Madonna is a control freak, she has to check everything and say yes or no. She seems really fine with him! And they signed the Live Nation deal together, she won't "FIRE HIM!" because album sales are lesser than before while she said 7 years ago that the "paradigms have changed" while she left her record company for a touring company...

As a manager he's suppose to make sure her career, legacy remain untarnished and she's still relevant, not just turn her into a money making machine/ touring act.

Her legacy remains untarnished and she IS still relevant. Someone wrote a great post on the charts forum to put things into perspective (with other singers), records sales are lower than before but that doesn't mean that she's not relevant. Her TV appearances still interest millions of people, she's in the news non-stop since November and her tours still attract millions of people (who pay hundreds of dollars to see her). In this age, records sales are not anymore a good way to know if someone is relevant or not.

Well to be fair it's Madonna who signed a touring deal back in 2007, not Guy Oseary. That's what the aim and nature of the partnership with Live Nation was: to make money through touring, merchandising and licensing. Which they have done amply since then. If Madonna is the highest earning celebrity in the world it means that there is still interest. And when the interest is there how can a legacy be ruined?

After all she's hardly doing Shakira's type of commercials, is she? :lol:

Oral-B-3D-White.jpg

Shakira-Activia.jpg

3212519899_966084b569.jpg

madonna-d-g-steven-meisel.jpg

smirnoff_vipaccess_bottles2news.jpg

VERSACE_SS2015_3_glamour_4dec14_pr_b_720

Guest Pud Whacker

guys marvelous.

Guy is not doing the level of job that he should be. Leaks have been happening since the Music era. Has Guy ever done anything to ensure online security in the last 15 years?? No.

Madonna hasn't been getting played on the radio for the last 10 years (exception 4 minutes). Has Guy come up with a plan B? No, he just throws a little money for a one week play plan and then radio stations drop her songs like a hot potato.

Has Guy ensured a multitude of outlets for Madonna's older music to be played and remembered? No.

What Guy has done is only what benefits Guy. Madonna gave that man everything he has. He acts like this huge super manager because he managed Madonna, but all he's done are a series of missteps. His whole career hangs off him discovering Alanis Morisette. He's downgraded U2s career along with Madonna's. He's allowed both of their reputations to become tarnished due to his poor decisions. Guy wants a model wife and to be riding around in private jets, and hobnobbing with famous people. That's his #1 aim.

I trust Madonna and things good are because she's brilliant. She has to take responsibilit on bad things too. Guy is a bit delusional, but every manager is, nobody is perfect.

It could be worse, she could sign to RocNation, hahahahaha

Guy is not doing the level of job that he should be. Leaks have been happening since the Music era.

lnternet exists since the Music era. There was no leaks for DAD, AL and leaks for COADF were hardly harmful. It was all since she left Warner, to be fair. Maybe she goes to other kind of studios or had to hire different people. WE don't know if somebody or Madonna herself are investigating that. If leaks have been an accident, I'm sure they are doing that.

I would totally let him crush my face with his ass, lick and smell his sweaty armpits, spit in my mouth and cum all over me face.

My gosh, some of these comments are so incredibly insulting to Madonna. Do some of you take her for a fool that has no control over her career??

I would totally let him crush my face with his ass, lick and smell his sweaty armpits, spit in my mouth and cum all over me face.

Well oh my stars!!

I bet his crack is like a forest of pubes :inlove:

image.gif

I bet his crack is like a forest of pubes :inlove:

To each his own, but I like a nice, smooth crack! I bet you're right though, he looks like he'd be hairy. He is hot though......I'm sure I could work around it. ;)

To each his own, but I like a nice, smooth crack! I bet you're right though, he looks like he'd be hairy. He is hot though......I'm sure I could work around it. ;)

Around his hole? :naughty: