REBEL HEART TOUR: My dream setlist

Cooka

So far my only wishful thinking towards RHT is: she will ressucitate Freedom(from Rebel) and put in the show after the speech, Masterpiece style. I can't get over this rejection, Freedom is a live perfomance-ready, perfect in every way for a concert. Since Cyberraga at MDNA I expect everything from her

Illuminati (video open/Live performance)
Devil Pray
Angel
Fever
Ghosttown
Best Night (video interlude)
SEX
Erotica
Hold Tight
Holy Water
Vogue
Secret
Messiah (video interlude)
Joan of Arc
Don't Tell Me
Unapologetic Bitch (Human Nature sample)
Inside Out
Rebel Heart
Revolution of Love (video interlude)
Living For Love
Like a Prayer
Take a Bow
--
Encore 1: Iconic
Encore 2: Into the Groove

Love the fact you included 'Angel'

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest eroticerotic
  1. Erotic
  2. Holy Water
  3. Girl Gone Wild
  4. Like A Virgin
  5. Human Nature
  6. S.E.X.
  7. Illuminati
  8. Iconic
  9. Music
  10. Bitch I'm Madonna
  11. Turn Up The Radio
  12. Hold Tight
  13. Body Shop
  14. Rebel Heart
  15. Joan Of Arc
  16. HeartbreakCity
  17. Ghosttown
  18. Live To Tell
  19. Drowned World
  20. Wash All Over Me
  21. Rescue Me
  22. Love Profusion
  23. Who's That Girl
  24. Like A Prayer
  25. Vogue
  26. Living For Love

Have no idea how she's gonna pull the tour's set list off; she has so many songs that fit so many themes!

I love reading all your set lists.

Here's mine -

ACT 1: Pamplona Encierro

Video Introduction: (Abstract tune containing various samples of RH and past hits)

M trapped in a desert, wearing fabulous Spanish Matador Couture. As she turns, she finds a bull staring at her. Startled at first, M braces herself, but to her horror, there's another bull on the other side. Before she knows it, M is surrounded by bulls. What was a desert is now an amphitheatre of sorts, where a crowd of 'haters' are cheering for the bulls to kill her. M channels "Demonna", and takes out her cape. The music soars to gothic strings in the tune of Living for love. One by one, the bulls charge at M, and she out maneuvers them in a style that's part sexy Toreador and part Ballet Dancer. The 'hater's are silent as they witness M standing tall upon a pile of slaughtered bulls (cue PETA controversy), and instead of blood, there are rose petals. M tosses the cape aside and flips the bird at the haters. The scenes fade to black, and now M rises onto the concert stage and begins to sing ---- "First you love me and I let you in"

• Living for Love
  • Iconic
  • Causing a Commotion (Contains "Who's That Girl" elements) (Remixed with a salsa latin beat and crazy flamenco dancing)
  • Into the Groove

ACT 2: Inner Demons

Video Introduction: Devil Wouldn't Recognize You v/s Voices.

This act shows that the triumphant celebrations were only temporary, as now M has to face her inner demons, or should I say, inner demon. It's a CGI cloned M, except more gothic looking, and has the bull horns on her. She dances in a tango with her, only to be tossed aside to witness her world fall apart.

• Devil Pray
  • Ghosttown (Contains elements of Heartbreak City)
  • Like A Prayer

ACT 3: Downward Spiral

Video Introduction: Illuminati

M's inner demon takes her down a forbidden path and initiates her into what appears to be a dark ritual. But is actually the key to her freedom.

• Frozen (With elements of Bad Girl)
  • Joan of Arc
  • Deeper and Deeper
  • Holy Water
  • Vogue

ACT 4: Prisoner of my Desires

Video Introduction: Best Night / Justify My Love

M is led to a chamber which is like a gothic boudoir and an Illuminati-esque sex ritual awaits her. It's the final plunge before finding her ecstacy - "What are you gonna do?"

• Erotica (Contains elements of S.E.X)
  • Inside Out
  • Secret
  • Wash All Over Me
  • Messiah (Contains elements of Live to Tell)

ACT 5: I found my light, now I wanna party, bitch!

Video Introduction: Ray of Light

M has found her light, and is soaring high with sheer bliss. The haters have vanished, the demons are vanquished, all that's left is M and her epicness and a world filled with love. She is last at a beach and the stage takes a fun tropical theme.

• La Isla Bonita (Diplo Mix)
  • Unapologetic Bitch
  • ---- Speech ----
  • Holiday
  • Music

Act 6: Triple Encores

Video Introduction: Vedi Vini Vici

• Rebel Heart v/s Don't Tell Me (Lights fade)
  • Everybody (Fade out to M going acapella - "Dance and sing get up and do your thing" --- similar to her Keep it Together ending of BAT).

Silence and confusing people till M returns on stage -

• Bitch I'm Madonna (contains elements of Living for Love and Open your Heart)

I love reading all your set lists.

Here's mine -

ACT 1: Pamplona Encierro

Video Introduction: (Abstract tune containing various samples of RH and past hits)

M trapped in a desert, wearing fabulous Spanish Matador Couture. As she turns, she finds a bull staring at her. Startled at first, M braces herself, but to her horror, there's another bull on the other side. Before she knows it, M is surrounded by bulls. What was a desert is now an amphitheatre of sorts, where a crowd of 'haters' are cheering for the bulls to kill her. M channels "Demonna", and takes out her cape. The music soars to gothic strings in the tune of Living for love. One by one, the bulls charge at M, and she out maneuvers them in a style that's part sexy Toreador and part Ballet Dancer. The 'hater's are silent as they witness M standing tall upon a pile of slaughtered bulls (cue PETA controversy), and instead of blood, there are rose petals. M tosses the cape aside and flips the bird at the haters. The scenes fade to black, and now M rises onto the concert stage and begins to sing ---- "First you love me and I let you in"

• Living for Love
  • Iconic
  • Causing a Commotion (Contains "Who's That Girl" elements) (Remixed with a salsa latin beat and crazy flamenco dancing)
  • Into the Groove

ACT 2: Inner Demons

Video Introduction: Devil Wouldn't Recognize You v/s Voices.

This act shows that the triumphant celebrations were only temporary, as now M has to face her inner demons, or should I say, inner demon. It's a CGI cloned M, except more gothic looking, and has the bull horns on her. She dances in a tango with her, only to be tossed aside to witness her world fall apart.

• Devil Pray
  • Ghosttown (Contains elements of Heartbreak City)
  • Like A Prayer

ACT 3: Downward Spiral

Video Introduction: Illuminati

M's inner demon takes her down a forbidden path and initiates her into what appears to be a dark ritual. But is actually the key to her freedom.

• Frozen (With elements of Bad Girl)
  • Joan of Arc
  • Deeper and Deeper
  • Holy Water
  • Vogue

ACT 4: Prisoner of my Desires

Video Introduction: Best Night / Justify My Love

M is led to a chamber which is like a gothic boudoir and an Illuminati-esque sex ritual awaits her. It's the final plunge before finding her ecstacy - "What are you gonna do?"

• Erotica (Contains elements of S.E.X)
  • Inside Out
  • Secret
  • Wash All Over Me
  • Messiah (Contains elements of Live to Tell)

ACT 5: I found my light, now I wanna party, bitch!

Video Introduction: Ray of Light

M has found her light, and is soaring high with sheer bliss. The haters have vanished, the demons are vanquished, all that's left is M and her epicness and a world filled with love. She is last at a beach and the stage takes a fun tropical theme.

• La Isla Bonita (Diplo Mix)
  • Unapologetic Bitch
  • ---- Speech ----
  • Holiday
  • Music

Act 6: Triple Encores

Video Introduction: Vedi Vini Vici

• Rebel Heart v/s Don't Tell Me (Lights fade)
  • Everybody (Fade out to M going acapella - "Dance and sing get up and do your thing" --- similar to her Keep it Together ending of BAT).

Silence and confusing people till M returns on stage -

• Bitch I'm Madonna (contains elements of Living for Love and Open your Heart)

:madonna2: Love this!Very detailed

Zizibello I love your set list and all the details and stuff, sounds really professional and very well thought out ;)

I'm hoping the actual setlist is close to this, it's an amazing well thought out setlist

:madonna2: Love this!Very detailed

Awwww.... Thank you all so much!

It's my dream to one day collaborate with M in some form or another.

I can't dance nor sing to save my life ... but maybe I could direct a tour (A girl can dream)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My new setlist, based on what M has been teasing so far :

ACT : MATADOR

1. Video Intro - Revolution of Love Speech Extended/Rescue Me

2. Living For Love (Album version ends with Offer Nissim Living For Drums Mix Breakdown & contains elements of "Rescue Me")

3. Who's That Girl (New Mix)

4. La Isla Bonita (New Mix)

5. Take A Bow/You'll See (Extended Outro)

ACT 2 : STRIP CLUB/SEX

6. Video Interlude - Best Night (contains elements of "Erotica")

7. Holy Water (contains elements of "Vogue")

8. Deeper & Deeper (New Mix)

9. Justify My Love (Whole Lotta Love Mix)

10. Like A Virgin (contains elements of "S.E.X")

11. Inside Out

ACT 3 : ROAD TRIP

12. Video Interlude - What It Feels Like For A Girl

13. Body Shop

14. True Blue (New Mix)

15. Dress You Up (New Mix)

16. Rebel Heart (Acoustic)

ACT 4 : APOCALYPSE

17. Video Interlude - Wash All Over Me (contains elements of "Rain")

18. Heartbreak City (contains elements of "Love Don't Live Here Anymore")

19. Nothing Really Matters (New Mix)

20. Devil Pray

21. Iconic

22. Ghost Town

ACT 5 : STREET PARTY

23. Video Interlude - Veni Vidi Vici (contains elements of "Illuminati")

24. Unapologetic Bitch

25. Into The Groove (New Mix)

25. Music (New Mix)

26. Bitch I'm Madonna (Extended Outro)