Do you think the leakers feel guilty?

I'm wondering if the fans who got hold of the demos and started leaking them are feeling guilty now with the knock on effect? I don't mean the original hacker(s) back in May but the ones who leaked the files in December.

The files were top of the download site they were on so it must have had a knock on effect as all the album tracks were available plus additional ones.

I wonder if they thought it would be good PR or whether it wouldn't have that much effect but it mucked up the LFL launch and killed the first single and we can see that support for the album is waning in spite of all the promo M has done.

They don't think about it, they already moved on to some other unreleased stuff. It's like a drug.

They don't think about it, they already moved on to some other unreleased stuff. It's like a drug.

+1

Madonnachileforo got shit down cause of it

And we were just about to get full soundboards of the MDNA tour

How rude!!

I know the hackers don't care about the files leaking! The files were stolen in May / June but not leaked until December.

Do we not think it was fans that paid for the demos that leaked the files, not the hackers?

I assumed it was some fans that actually leaked the files onto the forums! Do you think it's these fans that feel guillty!

I don't think any of us here feel guilty about downloading them. I've bought multiple copies of the album and spend £200 on a ticket.

Guest Rachelle of London

You have the people blaming Little Monsters when we all know it was some jumped up glory hunting Madonna fan.

No. I think it was fans that bought the demos, shared with some friends and it slipped into the wrong hands of a fan/Little Monster who didn't care and then leaked it. The Little Monsters have been a primary source of all of the leaks, demos and mastered finals, leaking all over Facebook and social media. And then you have all of the so called fans who insist that they are entitled to the illegal mastered leak without buying even one legit copy because they paid $400 to go see the tour. Not many really have any loyalty or integrity either.

Unfortunately no. People seem to think leaks are all OK instead of seeing them as theft. It is also the whole scenario of blaming the victims for not having tighter security etc as happens when people have their car or house broken into. I still feel sad that Madonna's whole plans for promotion and release were tainted by the early leaks.

I'm wondering if the fans who got hold of the demos and started leaking them are feeling guilty now with the knock on effect? I don't mean the original hacker(s) back in May but the ones who leaked the files in December.

The files were top of the download site they were on so it must have had a knock on effect as all the album tracks were available plus additional ones.

I wonder if they thought it would be good PR or whether it wouldn't have that much effect but it mucked up the LFL launch and killed the first single and we can see that support for the album is waning in spite of all the promo M has done.

Thank you for posting this.

Anyone who shared demos/leaks etc. who whines about sales or the charts... well, look in your mirror.

That all.

The better question is, does Madonna's team feel ashamed? I still don't think they have caught the original source of hack. The entire final album leaked AFTER the guy from Israel was arrested. It's stupid for them to keep arresting the leakers while failing to track down the real hacker. It's been 15 years already. Who the FUCK has been doing that?

They don't feel guilty. That's what hackers do.

And I must say its a great gift for fans to get to listen to unreleased demos. I can only wish do get my hands on demos from her older recordings.