Drake Takes Madonna on a DATE!

Drake Wows Madonna on First Date
Published March 24, 2015
madonna%20drake%20876.jpg

(Reuters)

Madonna has accomplished an awful lot in her life, but there’s one thing she can cross off her bucket list: Going on a date with Drake.

The Queen of Pop, 56, has already made her affection for the Canadian rapper, 28, known in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

“The lifelong ambition I still want to fulfill is to go on a dream date with Drake – and only kiss him,” she told the magazine.

Fortunately for her, the feeling appears mutual. Drake appears to have taken the Queen of Pop out on their first date last night!

Sources close to US Weekly say that Drake picked Madonna up in his Chevrolet Malibu and they dined at Benihana Restaurant on 56th St., since Drake knows that Madonna is quite a fan of Japanese cuisine.

The pop star seemed delighted with the dining choice, ordering steamed vegetables with brown rice, while Drake sipped on a strawberry daiquiris. Drake even had his song, "Madonna," played by the restaurant staff in traditional Japanese instruments!

Madonna was said to be floored by how much of a gentleman Drake is, and is reported to want another date with the young rapper, a source tells US Weekly.

What should we call this new couple? Mrake? Dadonna? Take a listen to Drake's song "Madonna" and decide for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7j4TI_D7yw

The pop star seemed delighted with the dining choice, ordering steamed vegetables with brown rice, while Drake sipped on a strawberry daiquiris. Drake even had his song, "Madonna," played by the restaurant staff in traditional Japanese instruments!

:lmao: :lmao: this is obviously a joke

Drake Wows Madonna on First Date

Published March 24, 2015
madonna%20drake%20876.jpg

(Reuters)

Madonna has accomplished an awful lot in her life, but there’s one thing she can cross off her bucket list: Going on a date with Drake.

The Queen of Pop, 56, has already made her affection for the Canadian rapper, 28, known in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

“The lifelong ambition I still want to fulfill is to go on a dream date with Drake – and only kiss him,” she told the magazine.

Fortunately for her, the feeling appears mutual. Drake appears to have taken the Queen of Pop out on their first date last night!

Sources close to US Weekly say that Drake picked Madonna up in his Chevrolet Malibu and they dined at Benihana Restaurant on 56th St., since Drake knows that Madonna is quite a fan of Japanese cuisine.

Madonna was said to be floored by how much of a gentleman Drake is, and is reported to want another date with the young rapper, a source tells US Weekly.

What should we call this new couple? Mrake? Dadonna? Take a listen to Drake's song "Madonna" and decide for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7j4TI_D7yw

:dead:

tumblr_lwjei9SglI1r1qvpro1_500.gif

"@champagnepapi i love your new song about me! It's my favorite! I'm still waiting for you to pick me up........ Ask D for my address! I knew you were a ❤️#rebelheart !"

Just saw Madonna's post from a few weeks ago, damn I didn't know she was THAT hungry for Drake's dick, plus the way she talked to the press about it, she might as well instagram a FUCK ME!! post and tag him in it.

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE : MADONNA DATING DRAKE

on March 24, 2014 at 3:00 pm

SHARES

We at DrownedMadonna.com can tell you some exclusive news about Madonna's sex life. She's dating Drake after they exchanged Instagrams he picked her up in his Chevrolet in Malibu and drove her up to 56th street in New York for some sashimi. The staff was so overjoyed by their presence they played Bitch i'm Madonna with sticks on glasses.

We don't know if he showed her his dick yet.

Stay tuned for other updates.

Guest Rachelle of London

DROWNEDMADONNA EXCLUSIVE : MADONNA DATING DRAKE

on March 24, 2014 at 3:00 pm
    SHARES

We at DrownedMadonna.com can tell you some exclusive news about Madonna's sex life. She's dating Drake after they exchanged Instagrams he picked her up in his Chevrolet in Malibu and drove her up to 56th street in New York for some sashimi. The staff was so overjoyed by their presence they played Bitch i'm Madonna with sticks on glasses.

We don't know if he showed her his dick yet.

Stay tuned for other updates.

PROOF THAT THEY ARE LIARS