The main problem with Rebel Heart

:electropop:

And no. There's nothing filler about those songs nor any of her first singles.

And yes.

Love Spent the best song on MDNA wasn't released as a single - FACT

Devil Pray the best song on Living For LOVE wasn't released as a single - FACT

Guest CzarnaWisnia

You people are fools. Rebel Heart is DOA. Worse then MDNA. Last week she only sold 11000 copies dropping to at least #19 maybe lower, LFL was an universal bomb. Ghostown is a good song but mark my works, another bomb as will BIM. RH is a bland album and certainly not a comeback and this is being said from a fan since Holiday originally hit the airwaves. It's over. The queen has been slain Her time is over. She knows this. I hope she continues to make music but having huge hits again, will never happen. Stop living in delusionland.

tumblr_mtwm3mdILZ1snouvgo1_250.gif

Oh nope. Those who loath the unapologetic tracks are more like Rayoflighters.

I'm sure that if Madonna knew just how stupid some of those ROL fans are, she would vow never to sing a song from that album.

NOPE, I love Ray Of Light.

But I also love Rebel Heart! :fuckoff:

Think its her best album in over a decade.

how about she did Rebel/Heart thing like Beyonce's I Am/Sasha Fierce

Living For Love/Ghost Town - single #1

Bitch I'm Madonna/Joan of Arc - single #2

Devil Pray/Inside Out - single #3

Iconic/HeartBreakCity - single #4

Unapologetic Bitch/Hold Tight - single #5

Holy Water - special final single in an updated radio version to headline the release of the Super Platinum Deluxe Edition

i like how u think!

oh dear another one. It's a group of friends i swear :rotfl:

They are the kind of people that dominate many other Madonna forums. Thank goodness people here don't want them on this forum. Soon they will be confirming that they have not liked Madonna for years, that anyone that does like her latest music are apologists, cheer-leaders and idiots and write essays telling us why she is over and has been for years. However, here on Madonnanation they will be flushed. :laugh:

Oh nope. Those who loath the unapologetic tracks are more like Rayoflighters.

I'm sure that if Madonna knew just how stupid some of those ROL fans are, she would vow never to sing a song from that album.

They disgust me. To them ROL Madonna and ONLY ROL Madonna is THE definitive Madonna and somehow now she's not herself or desperate. In reality, that "toned down" version of M is the exception to the rule when you look at everything before and after.

Such prudish snobs. I say this and ROL may be my favorite.....if RH doesn't overtake it, which looks set to happen but it's too soon to make that call.

Devil Pray & Iconic should be singles. Hold Tight is up there as well....thats prob the most radio friendly.

I NEED a video to Devil Pray though. I don't care if the single flops on bullshit radio. Radio is over.

You people are fools. Rebel Heart is DOA. Worse then MDNA. Last week she only sold 11000 copies dropping to at least #19 maybe lower, LFL was an universal bomb. Ghostown is a good song but mark my works, another bomb as will BIM. RH is a bland album and certainly not a comeback and this is being said from a fan since Holiday originally hit the airwaves. It's over. The queen has been slain Her time is over. She knows this. I hope she continues to make music but having huge hits again, will never happen. Stop living in delusionland.

Wow besides being a disgruntled fan that is wasting their time following Madonna, you are also insulting the entire forum. You've previously been suspended for your meltdowns but that will be your last one here. *FLUSH*

They disgust me. To them ROL Madonna and ONLY ROL Madonna is THE definitive Madonna and somehow now she's not herself or desperate. In reality, that "toned down" version of M is the exception to the rule when you look at everything before and after.

Such prudish snobs. I say this and ROL may be my favorite.....if RH doesn't overtake it, which looks set to happen but it's too soon to make that call.

I recall at the time, after the ROL frenzy, that many many many of them couldn't understand why she released the song Music and went all crazy with GIFLFAG video "oh, why did she do that, why that remix, blah blah blah". I thought "oh dear, imagine this people being fans during Erotica?".

ROL is one of the best/worst things that happen to Madonna