Living For Love 4 Track UK Single

Please can somebody link me to this, I want to buy it. Somebody kindly linked me to it the other day but I was at work so couldn't purchase. Now I've forgotten what thread it was in!

Please link :)

Thanks! Bought :) People are paying £10 for it on ebay.

Thanks to RebelVVV posting the link to me. I never have thought of buying from the Universal site directly as I had no idea who was making her physcial releases now.

It was originally selling for £50 by someone saying it was deleted / cancelled!

Thanks to RebelVVV posting the link to me. I never have thought of buying from the Universal site directly as I had no idea who was making her physcial releases now.

Really? And people were paying that??

This is kind've cool that there is a physical copy which includes four tracks. I might purchase it online.

I did buy GMAYL physical single from the UK and GGW physical single from Italy.

It sucked record company did not bother releasing TUTR as a physical single.

I really love the version she used in the Grammys & BRITs, the drums dance part (not the Jonathon Ross one, that was a bit flat imo). I found the particular remix on YouTube but doesn't seem to be available to buy?

Stick with Warners & we would've had physical maxi-singles & better chart positions.

Edited by Ghost Town

Here you go. They appear to have finally updated the entry so it's not showing the 2 track details!

https://store.universalmusic.com/madonna/*/*/Living-For-Love-CD-Single/48HB0000000

Woo hoo! I had no idea there was a UK single! Just bought it!

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know of any other way besides eBay of purchasing the German edition of the album with 'Autotune Baby' for delivery to the UK?

I wrote to Media Markt directly and they don't do international sales online. You have to be in Germany / Austria / Switzerland.

The only alternative I can think of is buying from discogs.

Wow, I had no idea this was available as a CD single!! Just ordered a copy! :D

And they wonder why LFL didn't perform very well but fans couldn't actually get hold of the product to buy!!!!

I wrote to Media Markt directly and they don't do international sales online. You have to be in Germany / Austria / Switzerland.

The only alternative I can think of is buying from discogs.

Thanks! ;)
Edited by Mr Ciccone

Aside from the single, what's the country origin for all RH albums selling at Universal store? US? UK? Germany? etc

Aside from the single, what's the country origin for all RH albums selling at Universal store? US? UK? Germany? etc

My French and UK versions both say made in the Netherlands and the Italian version says 'Made in the EU'. The UK single is also made in the Netherlands. Looks like everything is originating from there then. Remember this is where U2 moved their business to because of tax breaks so perhaps that's where a lot of the music business is now done. It's very central too and perfect for exporting.

So people didn't buy the cd single because they didn't even know where to buy it.

I'm really appaled that in this world focused on consume they are trying to erase pysicals, when thousands and thousands of people would buy it. Music business is the biggest mess ever and i wonder who is to blame. But this is clear a example of things badly done. It started in the late 90s in USA when they decided to kill the cd single (to boost album sales) and then in the 00s by not giving a damn about cds anymore: the poor booklets from RH are a result of that. No wonder piracy is in a highsky level: if you buy a physical copy and you get just a piece of paper, next time you download. That has happened to me twice with Bruno Mars, next time i will download with Torrent and fuck them all.

My CD arrived today. It looks just like the two track one. It is made in the Netherlands.

My CD arrived today. It looks just like the two track one. It is made in the Netherlands.

Really? Did you order it from that updated Universal Music Store link with the product code and tracklisting showing the 4 track? That's beyond bizarre if they shipped out the 4 track when it was listed as a 2 track and then are now shipping out the 2 track when it's listed as a 4 track. Can Interscope get any more inept?

I ordered from that link several weeks ago and it shipped out the day of order, so it finally arrived yesterday from the UK. I got the 4 track, but I noticed that my 9 track US LFL promo seems to be a new reissue from February 2015, so it has the correct printed tracklisting. None of the eBay listings state which of the two versions the promos are though. :(:voodoo:

Really? Did you order it from that updated Universal Music Store link with the product code and tracklisting showing the 4 track? That's beyond bizarre if they shipped out the 4 track when it was listed as a 2 track and then are now shipping out the 2 track when it's listed as a 4 track. Can Interscope get any more inept?

I ordered from that link several weeks ago and it shipped out the day of order, so it finally arrived yesterday from the UK. I got the 4 track, but I noticed that my 9 track US LFL promo seems to be a new reissue from February 2015, so it has the correct printed tracklisting. None of the eBay listings state which of the two versions the promos are though. :(:voodoo:

I ordered the 4 track (from the above posted link) and received it. When I said it looks like the two track I meant it just looks like it! No change to the artwork at all. It only took two days to arrive.

Mine arrived today! Can't believe people are paying £40 for it!

why do people pay 40 for something that can be bought in the Universal Store? Are people rich or stupid?

Because people don't know about it. I'd never heard of the site before until a link got posted here. The cd doesn't appear to be available in the normal outlets like amazon either so it appears to be impossible to find.