When did they stop producing madonna´s cassettes??

promise to try

where is this from??

Indonesia.

There's another 3 more countries releasing cassette for HC i.e. Malaysia, India & Thailand.

Not sure about Philippines.

Where's MTZLPLK when we need him?

I remember seeing 'Music' on cassette in US stores. It was shortly after that chains started to dump their tape sections. Didn't know that something as recent as 'Hard Candy' had a release.

I kinda want one now.

US last album on cassette was Music.

I think GHV2 was released in US

I heard some people are into cassettes and VHS now??

Sorry, GHV2 was the last US cassette release.

I dunno why I always have an impression that GHV2 was released before Music. :confused:

I think GHV2 was released in US

I heard some people are into cassettes and VHS now??

Mostly due to custom cassettes being made in a limited run by artists on the internet and indie genre bands for absurd amounts of money. Also cassettes get made for Record Store Day now.

I mostly have Madonna albums on CD but I do have LAP, I'm Breathless, True Blue and Immaculate on cassette tape.

Indonesia.

There's another 3 more countries releasing cassette for HC i.e. Malaysia, India & Thailand.

Not sure about Philippines.

Where's MTZLPLK when we need him?

The last cassette I saw here in the Philippines was for Music and GHV2.

The last cassette I saw here in the Philippines was for Music and GHV2.

You don't own AL cassette?

8038_front.jpg

8038_back.jpg

Sorry, I can't find COADF cassette (Php version) but I'd seen it on eBay before.

You don't own AL cassette?

8038_front.jpg

8038_back.jpg

Sorry, I can't find COADF cassette (Php version) but I'd seen it on eBay before.

I don't own any Madonna cassette. By the time I became a fan, cassette tapes were phased out and only CDs were available. But I don't remember seeing American Life cassettes in stores then. Maybe MZTPLK can correct me on this one.

EDIT:

Oh so that's from Philippines.

I love cassettes and snap them up every chance I get, and still have my old ones from the early 90s. You can't even read the track lists on Erotica it's so worn from being played so much.

Also, I like the slight variations in artwork from the different dimensions. I think some covers benefit from the rectangle shape over the square of the vinyl and cds.