HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

Why do you guys want her personal pictures?...I understand outtakes from photo shoots and stuff but pics with her kids should be left out imo

well people have pics of lola's babtism, the ones of her breast feeding the very first pics of her and they post those all over ig and tumblr. but that's ok? i'm just saying

well people have pics of lola's babtism, the ones of her breast feeding the very first pics of her and they post those all over ig and tumblr. but that's ok? i'm just saying

Well they wouldn't have gotten out and be all over the internet if collectors wouldn't have leaked them. Just like the ones you're asking for. Same with the blame it on rio outtakes where she is getting dressed..

Well they wouldn't have gotten out and be all over the internet if collectors wouldn't have leaked them. Just like the ones you're asking for. Same with the blame it on rio outtakes where she is getting dressed..

yea so it's not our fault the collectors that sold them. IMO the blame it on rio is her worst photoshoot there's only a few good pics.

If you don't like blame it on rio outtakes then don't look at them and don't download. Others fans loves this shoot.

If you don't like blame it on rio outtakes then don't look at them and don't download. Others fans loves this shoot.

You're not asking for the actual shoot outtakes you're asking for the dress fitting photos which show her in a really unflattering way...