HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

This. All off the blame it on rio outtakes/fittings should be kept locked. They eventually spread all over the Internet and blogs just to trash her.

I agree. We're doing her a huge disservice by spreading them. I've seen those photos used against her so many times.

I agree. We're doing her a huge disservice by spreading them. I've seen those photos used against her so many times.

I have to say some are aren't so bad. And Madonna even has posted some from this photoshoot on her Instagram so... btw. Thank you Thief of hearts for the interview pic! :)

Why did you delete the link? Could you please re upload?

Please, can anyone repost this picture? Thanks in advance

image.jpg

Edited by RayOfLight

I have to say some are aren't so bad. And Madonna even has posted some from this photoshoot on her Instagram so... btw. Thank you Thief of hearts for the interview pic! :)

People are talking about the ones that are awful and they are used consistently everywhere to poke fun, ridicule and laugh at her. Nobody is talking about the lovely out-takes. I seriously want to know why fans want revolting and often photo-shopped ( to make her look worse ) photos of Madonna. It does a huge dis-service to her and she would hate that her fans are spreading them.

People are talking about the ones that are awful and they are used consistently everywhere to poke fun, ridicule and laugh at her. Nobody is talking about the lovely out-takes. I seriously want to know why fans want revolting and often photo-shopped ( to make her look worse ) photos of Madonna. It does a huge dis-service to her and she would hate that her fans are spreading them.

+1

And you know why these awful shots are the ones spreading ? Because they are least expansive ones. Ugly outtakes are like 50$ when decent ones are 100$. So not only they do a dis-service to Madonna but they also support a bad business. These should not be sold and the fact they sell it for less shows that they know they are awful.

well she does know people spread them she posted a fitting one on her IG back when her music was leaked. I don't think she cares anymore.

+1

And you know why these awful shots are the ones spreading ? Because they are least expansive ones. Ugly outtakes are like 50$ when decent ones are 100$. So not only they do a dis-service to Madonna but they also support a bad business. These should not be sold and the fact they sell it for less shows that they know they are awful.

If you paid outtakes 100 or even 50 you got badly ripped off.

If you paid outtakes 100 or even 50 you got badly ripped off.

yes very true and some people actually pay this amount of money.

well she does know people spread them she posted a fitting one on her IG back when her music was leaked. I don't think she cares anymore.

Of course she cares. Why do you think she went off so much about it in the first place.

People are not getting the point either or answering the question. It is all about the horrible and photo-shopped out-takes that we are wondering about, the ones that are posted all over the net and on gossip shows to ridicule her . Why does any fan want them ?

She posts Rio pics in her Instagram sometime ago if she cared a lot she wouldn't post them IMO but I don't want to argue back and forth about it.

She posts Rio pics in her Instagram sometime ago if she cared a lot she wouldn't post them IMO but I don't want to argue back and forth about it.

but those are not the worst pics that we saw being spread everywhere and people used to mock her. she's still human and i don't think any person wants to see very unflattering pics of them (some of them even looking like she doesn't know they photographed her as she was undressing etc). and we're also talking about those pics where she was probably about to change her facial expression so it looks awkward in pics because they kept taking pics non stop without pause, so there are some unflattering ones (thats normal) do we really have to see every one of them? its embarrassing and even invasive.

Thank you Prox so much. You make my every day better when you share something new. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.
Maybe you have this?
11233156_1112283942131960_573431783_o.jp

but those are not the worst pics that we saw being spread everywhere and people used to mock her. she's still human and i don't think any person wants to see very unflattering pics of them (some of them even looking like she doesn't know they photographed her as she was undressing etc). and we're also talking about those pics where she was probably about to change her facial expression so it looks awkward in pics because they kept taking pics non stop without pause, so there are some unflattering ones (thats normal) do we really have to see every one of them? its embarrassing and even invasive.

Agreed.