HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

does anyone have this harpers bazzar pic ? 11281771_1595527717372590_1176092931_n.j

Untitled_1.png

this pic was uploaded instead of the other one. Thanks!

It's the exact same photo - It's just that I posted the original one, no some poor attempt at retouching as we see on many tumblr pages or whatever.

It's the exact same photo - It's just that I posted the original one, no some poor attempt at retouching as we see on many tumblr pages or whatever.

thanks for the clarification on that TOH

thanks ever so Josaura & david for posting brians scans(otcoam)

oh ugh. i thought it was retouched or something. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

:wow: @ Celebration outtakes.

theif of hearts actually already shared the celebration outtakes. There amazing. i think a couple of the interview outtakes are on here also you just have to go back to the other pages I started with page one. he really shared a bunch of good ones. I don't think he's taking requests anymore. I just appreciate him being so nice to share the ones he did. if you can't find them tell me and i'll post the link to it. I didn't mean all of the interview outtakes. I keep forgetting dennis(madennis) has shared a bunch of the interview outtakes. And also i wanted to thank prox for what they shared. & everyone else. All it takes is a quick thank you.

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

theif of hearts actually already shared the celebration outtakes. There amazing. i think a couple of the interview outtakes are on here also you just have to go back to the other pages I started with page one. he really shared a bunch of good ones. I don't think he's taking requests anymore. I just appreciate him being so nice to share the ones he did. if you can't find them tell me and i'll post the link to it.

all of these haven't been posted. I also Appreciate all the pics he shared and the patience had to do so.

2010_1.jpg

I don't think he's taking requests anymore.

I'll do that again eventually - once the whole "let's post a 25+ photos request" situation is over with.

I'll do that again eventually - once the whole "let's post a 25+ photos request" situation is over with.

thanks again thief of hearts. Your photos are truely gorgeous.

all of these haven't been posted. I also Appreciate all the pics he shared and the patience had to do so.

2010_1.jpg

and this one :drama:

psQhCQI.jpg

Thank you so much Thief of hearts, you're so generous. people like you are very rare.

and this one :drama:

psQhCQI.jpg

this is a first i've never seen this one upclose i bet its a gem. i wonder how many interview color shots there are. If i was going to request one it would be this one.

Here is three that I have. The Sex shot differs from the version posted previously, it's a scan from the very book I think. Click on the images to enlarge. Enjoy! :biggrin:

bbddb8411122327.jpg 26644c411122353.jpg 802b95411122381.jpg

here's another one marras requested all credit to original person who posted it first. this one has been shared alot. its like the sex outtakes very gaussien blurred. Wish we could get this one in UHQ i would love to have a lifesize photo of this one on my wall

bdef74411854180.jpg?nchttp://www.imagebam.com/image/bdef74411854180

OH My god thanks so much TOH. your the greatest

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

I'm sorry if I requested too many photos I feel bad that I requested too many and made you feel overwhelmed. Whenever you decide to do requests I'm going to just requeste 1 once in a while. :) and when you feel like posting again I would love this pic Which I will also save for later.

.11193415_718671764922813_514433678980071

this is a first i've never seen this one upclose i bet its a gem. i wonder how many interview color shots there are. If i was going to request one it would be this one.

Oh yes... It so beautiful.

Thank you so much!!!!!