HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

I think this might be the image used for the MDNA dvd cover. I'd love to get be better version or find out more about it...

It's part of the secret project actually - the MDNAT dvd cover pic is actually a Madonna selfie.

First of all I want to say thank you to everybody who has posted their outtakes. It's been months since I didn't enter de forum and when I came into this post was like "WOW! What is happening here?". I'm not very interested in her sessions after "Ray of light", but anyway I have to say thank you for sharing but, specially I have to say THANK YOU for the old ones, specially for the "Sex" outtakes. For me Herb Ritts and Steven Meisel made her best pictures ever. They were pure art, the lights, the make up... they took care of all the details. Now photographers doesn't look that... it's like "Don't worry, if the picture is horrible we'll use all the filters we have to make it look good, or we can make you up, or we can change the light".

Now that everybody seems to be looking this post I'd like to ask you for help. I've being looking for some pictures for years but, they are not outtakes so people doesn't seem very interested on them. As far as I know they were used on magazines, promo ads, posters but I can't find them. Does anyone know where to find them? I've tried with collectors and things like that but seems nobody has them.

Here are the pictures. Thanks in advance... I'm not asking just for people to share them, If somebody knows where or with who can I can contact I'll be very gratefull...

2qu2fdy.jpg15zh1kk.jpg

2ppgaoi.jpgfk9xnd.jpg

d6c4ef06_o.jpeg

ee048cf4_o.jpeg

e4a6e683_o.jpeg

48caca98_o.jpeg

637099ac_o.jpeg

d01cefb1_o.jpeg

I posted the COAD pics of Madonna with the Disco ball no luck with HQ though. If anyone has them would love them in HQ. thanks!!