HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

what is Chile?

Nevermind :)

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Since it's digital there must be a thousand outtakes from these sessions.

I take whatever comes from the Sex book, even if it's blown out previews as long as they are not pixelated.

Not pixelated, but some of them look like they have stains, as if they were poorly stored in some soak place :lol:

Anyways, let's work something out :smile:

I'm not taking requests until further notice - I want to work this out first.

Maybe, someone may help with recently watched previews

Considering the cost at Julien's Auctions, I highly doubt that the one who bought them will actually share them online :lol:

Considering the cost at Julien's Auctions, I highly doubt that the one who bought them will actually share them online :lol:

some people talked about it, maybe just sent to admins((

I think Thief of Hearts has been more than generous and it's not only his Madonna collection and the willingness to share it that merits admiration, but even more so his patience ... :rolleyes:

Yes! please that one with Gualtier and this one with Tony Ward. I need them in my life :blush:

I couldn't find all this shoot in HQ except last year leaks, lol -trPFca_c7c.jpg Madonna and Tony Ward Photographed

by Herb Ritts backstage at JPG Fashion

Show October 1990

Any info about these pictures?

1990.jpg

Acording to a recent Herb Ritts book the first one is from a party in 1994 at Herb Ritts Malibu's house after the Mtv Awards.

And supposedly the third one is from 1989, also from a party at Herb Ritts Malibu.

Neither 1989 nor 1994, IMO they are from 1990! Maybe the event is right, a party after the 1990 Mtv awards. :)

All three are from the same event. Donna is wearing the same thing in two of the pics and M has the same "Justify" vest and cross for all three. It's 1990 - the only problem is I can't place the event.

Since whoop hasn't been specific yet with his COADF request, I've gone random :

150521070748289545.jpg

http://mab.to/570mX4bu0

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/rjaLg6VZ/file.html

Oh sorry about that, it was just a suggestion, but i'm very grateful for what you've shared ;)

thank you again for everything you've shared, very kind of you