HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

I'm still a bit apalled for the passion people have for 2008-ish photos, while there are many gorgeous unseen photos from much, much better sessions...

Like the Confessions shoot? :1251:

Any info about these pictures?

1990.jpg

Acording to a recent Herb Ritts book the first one is from a party in 1994 at Herb Ritts Malibu's house after the Mtv Awards.

And supposedly the third one is from 1989, also from a party at Herb Ritts Malibu.

Neither 1989 nor 1994, IMO they are from 1990! Maybe the event is right, a party after the 1990 Mtv awards. :)

Like the Confessions shoot? :1251:

"Confessions" and "better" don't really go together in my book, but why not :lol:

Tons of requests already... I'll see what I can do...

jim-parsons-hosting-snl-with-beck.gif

wow pics already. can you post these? and any you have from the white bra session that hasn't been posted? thanks so much!

wants.png

wants2.png

Do you have better previews from the GMAYL single cover photos ?

As for the other ones : I don't have any of those out & about photos (not interesting to me) and the GGW ones are screencaps from a B-Roll video.

Do you have better previews from the GMAYL single cover photos ?

As for the other ones : I don't have any of those out & about photos (not interesting to me) and the GGW ones are screencaps from a B-Roll video.

oh ok. ugh i don't these caps are small. hows this i know all these were leaked a while ago these are all i got. and the whire bra cap i posted earlier.i know a lot of them leaked a while back. do you have anything from vanity fair 1998 that hasn't been posted?

better.png

Well, I don't know what's been posted so I can't answer your question :lol:

for the vanity fair 1998 or the white bra session? oh all these have been posted

image.png

The white bra session, I posted the one that wasn't on your preview yesterday, so no need to bring it up anymore.

I was talking about Vanity Fair.

Thief of hearts please please pleas if you have. :blush::blush:

j4tY0Xv.jpgdMwbxuN.jpgCNF2Y5D.jpgisHCd74.jpg

ahhhh. those luvin pics those jfml pics. i'm dying.