I'm ONLY listening to REBEL HEART. 24/7

Yeah, so...

In the morning on my way to work, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

At work, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

On my way back home, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

At home, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

During the weekends, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

Sometimes when I'm like hanging out with people and stuff, I actually can't wait to listen to Rebel Heart.

I also really like Björk, and I know that there's new music out, but I don't even know if the new album is released or whatever, because I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

Today for the first time I tried listening to something else... Then I went to older Madonna stuff... Then back to Rebel Heart.

I'm seriously OBSESSED.

Can't get enough of it.

Album of the EVERYTHING.

At last a really great lp she/we should be proud of.

Yes! and that's a very nice way to put it.

I remember with MDNA (and no, I'm not dissing it), by week 2 I was already making playlists with all of my other music + MDNA...

But with Rebel Heart it feels like I don't even need to listen to anything else.

I'm so sorry for all the other fan bases.

Yeah, so...

In the morning on my way to work, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

At work, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

On my way back home, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

At home, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

During the weekends, I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

Sometimes when I'm like hanging out with people and stuff, I actually can't wait to listen to Rebel Heart.

I also really like Björk, and I know that there's new music out, but I don't even know if the new album is released or whatever, because I'm listening to Rebel Heart.

Today for the first time I tried listening to something else... Then I went to older Madonna stuff... Then back to Rebel Heart.

I'm seriously OBSESSED.

Can't get enough of it.

Album of the EVERYTHING.

What about when you're wanking or having a piss?

What about when you're wanking or having a piss?

LOL no,, but I've been trying to put Rebel Heart while having sex with my bf, but he has forbidden it :(

I've been listening to it a lot, and now my brother, cousin and best friend listen to it all the time, so it's always on!

The songs are so strong, they hold up to repeated listening. This is the advantage of building songs on melody rather than groove.

So YASSSSSSS to this thread for me also!

Same here.

I've created several different playlists and rearranged the tracks in different ways.

It's RH and nothing else at the moment.

I actually stopped listening to it for 3 days and then started listening again. You'll love it and appreciate even more afterwards

I did the same! Been listening to it every day since the release, then stopped for 3 days this week and put it back on today. It sounds like a new discovery again :wow:

Seriously, I've said it a dozen times before, but that's really the way it is - there are SO many things to discover in this album! It's unreal. I'm still noticing stuff I haven't paid attention to before and it feels like the songs kind of open up themselves more with every further listen. Just wow!

March is definitely the Rebel Heart month all the way til it ends, and looks loke April won't be much different! :thumbsup:

I just listened to the album while reading the Mojo article, it was amazing reading about her time in the studio a couple of days before the leak, and reading about her career while listening to her latest work, made me appreciate RH even more.