Madonna on Ellen: continued

Was Dress you up the last song? I thought she was going to do Take a bow or Cherish as well?

Yes she did Take A Bow, Cherish and S.E.X, but Ellen got mad because the S.E.X. performance was a bit too much and a few housewives left the studio just SECONDS after it started. So they scratched the whole thing.

There are some short clips of it in YouTube though.

Yes she did Take A Bow, Cherish and S.E.X, but Ellen got mad because the S.E.X. performance was a bit too much and a few housewives left the studio just SECONDS after it started. So they scratched the whole thing.

There are some short clips of it in YouTube though.

lmao :rotfl: IF ONLY!

Did we ever get the ratings for when M was on Ellen?

Not yet. It looks like TV By The Numbers generates the ratings for syndicated shows a week later (every Tuesday). Madonna's ratings on Ellen should be posted on Tuesday, March 31st. Here are the current rankings for the week ending March 15th. Ellen averaged 3.1 million viewers for that week:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/03/24/syndicated-tv-ratings-wheel-of-fortune-dr-phil-tops-talkers-for-week-ending-march-15-2015/379184/

It's funny how the article states several times that Madonna was there for the whole week and caused so much trouble when in fact everything was filmed in 2 days !

Guest ziggy

^

Since the shows in which she appeared was a success in the ratings they just had to drag her down over something. So they decided to say she was difficult and diva like. Whatever...

We don't know if it was a success or not. The ratings have not been published. The article didn't even get that right :electropop:

and are they seriously mad for madonna choosing which footage to use? lol isn't that what all artists do when they perform several times or just give their okay? that's the most normal thing in the world. and howard stern said the opposite, i rather believe him than some bullshit online. thats why i say, don't spread it.

People have different interpretations of what being difficult is though.

Just knowing what you want and how you want things to be can be viewed by some as being difficult when it fact it's just being well polished. Not giving that link any hits though :lol:

I just came across the interview Madonna did on the Today show with Carson Daly (it was playing on the screen in a taxicab of all places), and it reminded me of how relaxed and charming and funny she was on that interview and also how great she looked in it (reminded me of I'm Going to Tell You a Secret). I wish she had either performed during that appearance, or that her Ellen appearance had the same face, hair, makeup, outfit, relaxed feel, etc as her Today show interview.

So Madonna's appearance on Ellen generated an average of 3.58 million viewers for the week ending March 22nd, 2015 according to TV By The Numbers (which is owned by Nielsen Media)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/03/31/syndicated-tv-ratings-wheel-of-fortune-dr-phil-tops-talkers-for-week-ending-march-22-2015/381693/

Oh come on, it's coming from Radaronline, THE place for made up stories, it's own by National Enquirer. There is as much truth in this as Madonna being abducted by the same aliens who abducted Elvis.

Exactly. Started from that site and started to spread to other places between 26th and 28th March. I sent a message to "Dear Ellen" on EllenTV.com giving 3 links with the bullshit diva stories and said insiders were claiming to speak on behalf of Ellen and her crew and maligning Madonna. I also thanked Ellen and her crew for producing a wonderful week of Ellen & Madonna interaction and M performances.

I'm not sure if that did any good but it sure felt wonderful to hear Ellen say at the beginning of the iHeart spoof, "A couple of weeks ago, Madonna was here. She's wonderful. She's just a lovely, lovely talented woman."

Ellen's support has been tremendous. I just did a check on Ellen's Youtube Channel, and I've never seen so many videos (17!) posted on one guest over a short period of time. Included views to date:

16March Madonna's Message for Ellen 190.109
17March Madonna on her onstage fall 643,083
17March Exclusive! Ellen and Madonna on Kanye West 325,005
17March Madonna on the Paparazzi 305,744
17March Guillermo Diaz Drops In for Madonna Week (shows off Madonna tattoo on his arm) 198,456
17March Madonna on Dating Younger Men 519,988
18March Madonna Performs 'Living for Love' 219,186
18March Madonna and Justin Bieber Talk Dating Age 1,708,241
18March Madonna Performs 'Joan of Arc' 181,701
18March The Audience Sings 'Vogue' 177,688
19March Never Have I Ever with Madonna and Justin Bieber 1,484,571
19March Madonna Performs 'Ghosttown' 269,167
19March Ellie Kemper Loves Madonna Week 246,636
19March Jane Krakowski Plays 'Heads Up!' (Madonna Songs) 251,392
Videos reposted on Ellen's Youtube Channel (reason unknown)
30March Ellen's Madonna Music Video (Don't Tell Me) 63,034
30March Bathroom Concert Series with Madonna! (Dress You Up) 54,432
3April Ellen's Performance with Madonna and Taylor Swift 391,228
Thank you, Ellen!

Good on you Nemo. It is so obvious that Ellen loves Madonna. Her saying those words about Madonna was lovely and I think it was also a way of saying that those gossip reports were rubbish without naming them and giving them attention. Ellen has a lot of class.

Reeks from absolute Freidman/Piss Morgan BULLSHIT. Case closed.