Madonna on Ellen: continued

This GT performance is even better than the one she did in Italy. They should use this to promote GT while the real one is not out yet. People need to see how awesome she is. Her voice is very good in this

Her Dress You Up bathroom concert is hilarious!!! :lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl:

It's everything and I love how two hugely successful people like those two have retained a fantastic sense of humour rarely seen in most celebrities these days. I've enjoyed her week on Ellen so much. The songs, her voice, looks, the aesthetic and vibe of this era are amazing

This GT performance is even better than the one she did in Italy. They should use this to promote GT while the real one is not out yet. People need to see how awesome she is. Her voice is very good in this

I really do hope she sings Ghosttown in those Heart Awards. This is epic and LFL has clearly run its course.

The song and presence is epic itself. Only bigger screens can change anything. But the more fanfare, the more it would take the focus away from her voice and her message.

Maybe she could perform with a guitar? I don't recall she has ever performed with a guitar in one of those big awards.

I still really like Living for Love. At the larger events, I like to see her dancing with more of an epic spectacle.

The IHeart concerts...each act only has time to do 1 song? Are there chances for her to do more than one?

Last year many of the acts did two songs and someone (I think Pharrel?) did three or four. But that was first year so there isn't a lot of precedent.

I thought that they did full sets on iHeart Radio Festival. It's a festival after all.

Btw the Dress You Up skit was hilarious. I loved this Ellen week so much :inlove:

I thought that they did full sets on iHeart Radio Festival. It's a festival after all.

Btw the Dress You Up skit was hilarious. I loved this Ellen week so much :inlove:

The iHeart Radio Festival and the iHeart Radio Awards are different events.

I love how RAMA announced in all its glory that she will perform TAB...... :dead: :dead:

They don't know anything, as usual... :lol:

I know, it's the stupidest fansite rumor since Drowned Madonna's "She rehearsed Whitney Houston's My Name Is Not Susan and Anita Ward's Ring My Bell" in 2008... :lmao:

Weren't they the ones with all the detailed tidbits about Rebel Heart long before anyone else knew anything? I believe I read just about everything about the album on Rama first, from song titles to lyric drafts to producer candidates.

You can hardly write something incorrect about an album when there are 50 and counting leaked demos available.

The iHeart Radio Festival and the iHeart Radio Awards are different events.

And all along I was thinking it is the iHeart Radio Festival :lmao: Now I'm sad. I was so looking forward to a full set of Rebel Heart songs.

I really do hope she sings Ghosttown in those Heart Awards. This is epic and LFL has clearly run its course.

I don't think it never took off or had any course at all..

It would be a totally new song for GP if released again..

The Ghosttown performance was amazing, as were LFL and JOA. I believe we are going to see more of the GT/JOA sorts of performance in the future, focusing on her voice rather than a full on spectacle. I am not saying ONLY this sort of performance, but definitely more of this. She is a show girl, so she will always bring costumes and dancing, but I have a strong feeling she will focus more on voice-centered, somewhat stripped down performances. I feel she truly shines in this arena, and this week of Ellen has been pure heaven for me.

OMG DYU just slayed me !!! Madonna's face when Ellen sang "from your head down to your toe" early lmao!

Wow. No proper performance today is a bit of an anti climax but we can't really complain: She gave us there absolutely brilliant live renditions in one week.